A message to Cardinal fans

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that was a hard fought game last Thursday. I waited till now to talk about the game. How is Murray? I hope he will be ok. I like the guy, he’s a class act. Seriously much love to you guys and we will see you again come playoff time. If we lose then I hope you guys come out of the NFC. God bless.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Thanks. It was a tough loss to take but it was against a great QB who managed it with a depleted team. Bengals and Bucs had worse losses by comparison.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
a compelling football game between two really good teams that wasnt decided until under :20 secs

nobody likes to see their team lose, but I can still appreciate the contest

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Alcohol is usually the culprit & it does horrible things to people.
Only a drunk would make a statement like that. After all, would it be legal to drink if that were the case? Give our government officials more credit than that. They surely have more intelligence than to make something that horrible legal. Remember, this is a democracy and we, the educated public, elected the very best of the best to make those decisions for us. Democracy :thumbup:

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Most Midwesterners are knowledgeable, dedicated to their team, easy going and great fans. Lambeau, it appears you fall into this category.

As for the idiot who sat behind me, he was classless. I’m not sure why he felt he could play the drums on my head but I sternly turned around and said don’t ever touch me again. It took everything in my sole not to thrust an uppercut into his manhood region. If he didn’t apologize profusely, it was going to get ugly and fast. His girlfriend almost beat the crap out of him so it died down quickly. All good now but I was furious!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Only a drunk would make a statement like that. After all, would it be legal to drink if that were the case? Give our government officials more credit than that. They surely have more intelligence than to make something that horrible legal. Remember, this is a democracy and we, the educated public, elected the very best of the best to make those decisions for us. Democracy :thumbup:
Too much alcohol is usually the culprit & it does horrible things to people. Is that better, as I sip on my Friday evening bourbon.:thumbup:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
We don't live in a democracy we live in a republic

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson