A little perspective on DeAndre Ayton

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree that this discussion should be public. Cheese and I agree on almost nothing but I support everything he's said here on this topic.

I'm in the hospital right now but will be home by monday, hopefully. I hope we can discuss this more until then, otherwise I'm letting everyone know that it will be very difficult for me to change the avatar until then. I'd rather someone else didn't change it in the meantime.

hope all is okay in the hospital Hoop. Whatever it is, hope for speedy recovery!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree that this discussion should be public. Cheese and I agree on almost nothing but I support everything he's said here on this topic.

I'm in the hospital right now but will be home by monday, hopefully. I hope we can discuss this more until then, otherwise I'm letting everyone know that it will be very difficult for me to change the avatar until then. I'd rather someone else didn't change it in the meantime.

Wishing you the best. I hope all is well.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
hope all is okay in the hospital Hoop. Whatever it is, hope for speedy recovery!

Wishing you the best. I hope all is well.

Had something I was putting off that I put off for as long as possible because of Covid. I was hoping I wouldn't need a hospital stay for this but I was told I'll be released this weekend at some point so I'm grateful I did get in when I did so things aren't worse than they are. Hospitals are a fun place right now because of Covid but today was the first day they allowed visitors for people at Banner Desert Samaritan, which is where I am in Mesa, so that helps make things easier.

Last edited:

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's a very savvy name for a political organization. Any time someone calls it out as such, others will say it's a social equality message.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
@Shaggy @Linderbee @Chris_Sanders since it's been said this topic is political and discussions regarding my avatar need to stop here or they'll be deleted, can I start a post to discuss this further in the Politics & Religion sub-forum or will that just be shut down like discussions in this sub-forum?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Shaggy @Linderbee @Chris_Sanders since it's been said this topic is political and discussions regarding my avatar need to stop here or they'll be deleted, can I start a post to discuss this further in the Politics & Religion sub-forum or will that just be shut down like discussions in this sub-forum?

dude... don’t bother. I asked @Shaggy about this earlier in the thread and he never responded so I followed up with a PM to him about it and he responded saying he had no idea what I was talking about.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
dude... don’t bother. I asked @Shaggy about this earlier in the thread and he never responded so I followed up with a PM to him about it and he responded saying he had no idea what I was talking about.

So you expected me to know from your pm that you were talking about hoops avatar and now you are upset I couldn't figure it out??? Did you even read what you sent me? No mention of hoop or his avatar.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had something I was putting off that I put off for as long as possible because of Covid. I was hoping I wouldn't need a hospital stay for this but I was told I'll be released this weekend at some point so I'm grateful I did get in when I did so things aren't worse than they are. Hospitals are a fun place right now because of Covid but today was the first day they allowed visitors for people at Banner Desert Samaritan, which is where I am in Mesa, so that helps make things easier.

Hope you are doing well. That's my hospital of choice as well. It's sad that is at least 50% because of the food. Take care - Joe

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope you are doing well. That's my hospital of choice as well. It's sad that is at least 50% because of the food. Take care - Joe

Thanks, I appreciate it. The food was pretty good but the nurses were amazing once I was admitted. The ER was a bit of a disaster but the treatment I received once I was admitted made up for the awful 12 hours or so I spent down in the ER. I plan on sending a gift basket to the nurses I had upstairs in the next couple of days, once I'm feeling a little better. I can honestly say it was the best treatment I received at a hospital in my life and I've had probably close to a dozen different stays since I was a teenager, so the last 20 some odd years.

Raze

Suns fan since '89
Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate it. The food was pretty good but the nurses were amazing once I was admitted. The ER was a bit of a disaster but the treatment I received once I was admitted made up for the awful 12 hours or so I spent down in the ER. I plan on sending a gift basket to the nurses I had upstairs in the next couple of days, once I'm feeling a little better. I can honestly say it was the best treatment I received at a hospital in my life and I've had probably close to a dozen different stays since I was a teenager, so the last 20 some odd years.
Great to hear about your stay. I hope you mend well. Nurses have been the backbone of our country for decades, but even more so the last 6 months. Maybe I should get a random group of them a gift basket just because they're awesome.

(BTW, love the new avatar. One of the most underated movies in cinema history.)

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
(BTW, love the new avatar. One of the most underated movies in cinema history.)
I was on a trip and had to hear Al McCoy's take on the radio! I could not wait to see the highlight! If they have audio of Al McCoy it is worth it just for that!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave