A League Of Their Own (reboot series)(Amazon Prime)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why?!!? Maybe it ends up being good, but I love Tom Hanks and the stellar cast. It's going to be hard to get them out of my head while watching this.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Why?!!? Maybe it ends up being good, but I love Tom Hanks and the stellar cast. It's going to be hard to get them out of my head while watching this.

I'm usually one to ask "why?" when I see a property like this being started back up (Willow I'm really asking why) but this is one that I could see going either way. It feels like it could be akin to Friday Night Lights if they do it right. I would have asked why on it too but FNL ended up being a great show.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will definitely be watching. Nothing will ever beat the original movie, of course.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm usually one to ask "why?" when I see a property like this being started back up (Willow I'm really asking why) but this is one that I could see going either way. It feels like it could be akin to Friday Night Lights if they do it right. I would have asked why on it too but FNL ended up being a great show.
Yeah… this seems like an arena that’s super rich with stories that can easily be expounded on.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah… this seems like an arena that’s super rich with stories that can easily be expounded on
Eh, I don't know. It's a rich era of history and there's a lot to mine there beyond one movie. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

Yop Yop.