A head scratcher

LarryStalling

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was watching the replays and a commentator made a puzzling comment. He said, "Whis said that he has seen neither qb enough to make an evaluation on." Now when one qb loses six games and the other wins six games. I would think you would have some basis for evaluation.

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Of course Whisenhunt said that. He's as transparent as a door when it comes to making statements until he makes the actual move, e.g. every single QB controversy.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Right because Skelton has won six games... Get a grip just because he is on the field does not mean he won the games! Skelton has played some terrible football with a few plays of good qb play neither qb has took the job sorry they both have been bad thank god for the D coming together or we might still be a one win team!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I had a longer reply prepared, but just said screw it -- guys like Phrazbit and this piece of work don't have any interest in hearing rationale arguments to the contrary like the very good post right above mine.

Oh, and Larry -- might want to double check your statistics -- it helps to use correct ones when pretending that you are smarter than the head coach.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a longer reply prepared, but just said screw it -- guys like Phrazbit and this piece of work don't have any interest in hearing rationale arguments to the contrary like the very good post right above mine.

Oh, and Larry -- might want to double check your statistics -- it helps to use correct ones when pretending that you are smarter than the head coach.

Huh?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

"Now when one QB wins 6 games and one QB loses 6 games" is not correct -- Skelton has not won 6 games, he's won 5 games . A minor inaccuracy I'll admit, but one I'd think you would want to get right when you are questioning the logic of the head coach.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave