76ers vs Suns SL Game Thread 7/12/18

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Thank you! Ugh, this overanalysis over Summer League is too much.

Had Ayton averaged 6/4, I wouldn’t care, just like i wouldn’t care had he averaged 25/13.

This is preseason of the preseason. Although Bagley struggled much more than Ayton, he’ll be fine, too
I don’t think anyone is thinking he’s going to suck. Just pointing out observations. Everyone knows he’s a rookie and will have growing pains. But it is the offseason, everyone is excited about him, over analysis is to be expected and taken for what it is.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Really? He hasn’t even played nba guys yet much less top level nba talent. He’ll have more stinkers. That’s not knocking him, just reality of being a rookie.
I expect him to have stinkers but not as bad as the Philly game I hope. Or at least not too many of those.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Not worried about Bridges at all. He played some good defense throughout SL and his offense is predicated around other players getting him the ball when he is open. That style of offense doesn't really shine in the SL setting as it tends to be a lot of guys playing a more selfish brand of basketball that doesn't involve much kicking it out once they have driven into the lane.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think we have to hope that this will be as bad as he will look. Watching his performance again, I think he’s too talented to put up a stinker like this one again

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Gets me salty all over again. God he looked beyond horrible in this game. Couldn't catch, couldn't dribble, couldn't shoot, couldn't jump, couldn't hold on to the ball. No heart, no effort, no fire. Yuck.