76ers @ Suns Sunday game thread 3-27-2022

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just like that the 76ers go from first in the East to fourth.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This stat is amazing. James Harden is 12-45 in three games against the Suns this season.

That is great. He’s been a Suns killer for years.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Didn't get to see this one thanks to crazy blackout restrictions0 Everyone seems to think Philly is my local market when in reality, it is Washington, so the league pass blacks it out and I don't have a local feed. From looking at the box score, it looks like a typical case of the Suns toying with the team for a while and then turning everything on in the second half.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wait. The Sixers are #1 in the NBA.com power poll. How did we beat them? Must be a fluke.
I honestly think people are getting bored with us being so good. Like when someone other than Michael Jordan won the mvp. We all pretty much knew Jordan was still the real mvp, but it got boring.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kudos Suns peeps. We had chances, but like I told my son. You must be near perfect to beat this team. We were far from it. I do however take from it that we balled against the best team in the NBA. A small feather in the cap, but it is what it is.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No. He’s reading the article wrong. That’s not a power ranking article. It’s just a discussion of topics post all-Star break.

Some of y’all are just looking for reasons to be angry.
Naw. I just misunderstood it. I don't need to be angry.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

We beat them by 10 in a game that was virtually meaningless to us, and very important to them. Of course, this Suns team just hates losing. They do not want ANYONE even thinking they can beat the Suns.

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

and in reality there is a 4 way tie as far as the loss column is concerned, depending on tie breakers they probably still control their destiny.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What’s impressive is that we really don’t have all that much to play for, but this team continues to be a scrappy bunch of hungry dogs.. man what a fun season!
You can tell they are just flat out enjoying playing basketball. It’s not a job for any of them. It’s not a drag. It’s fun. I think they enjoy every game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose