76ers @ Suns Saturday game thread 3-25-2023

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty is still working on the Suns bench down the stretch. We probably all have been doing the same.

Oh, what a difference a win makes, though.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew Ross would help more once he got a little more acclimated. He's been awful on D but the effort has been there so I hope he keeps it up as he has the size and skills to be a SF in a lot of a lineups. I prefer him to TJ because of the effort on the defensive end and also he's not as big of a black hole on offense. Of course if TJ can contribute, play him but he needs to at least be trying on defense and on the glass.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew Ross would help more once he got a little more acclimated. He's been awful on D but the effort has been there so I hope he keeps it up as he has the size and skills to be a SF in a lot of a lineups. I prefer him to TJ because of the effort on the defensive end and also he's not as big of a black hole on offense. Of course if TJ can contribute, play him but he needs to at least be trying on defense and on the glass.

I'm glad Monty is considering other options and the assistant coaches are pushing for it.

Warren may not always be a rotation player but on a given night he can produce when the offense is stagnant. He is certainly a much better player when given consistent playing time.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great win. Lakers, Mavs, Thunder and Jazz are all coming off losses and we are #4. Assuming everyone sticks to their winning percentage the team's magic number is likely 2 more to guarantee a playoff birth. Any wins we get prior to KD coming back are a huge plus. If we can eek out at least one more that will be huge!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great win. Lakers, Mavs, Thunder and Jazz are all coming off losses and we are #4. Assuming everyone sticks to their winning percentage the team's magic number is likely 2 more to guarantee a playoff birth. Any wins we get prior to KD coming back are a huge plus. If we can eek out at least one more that will be huge!
I think we can eke out at least 3 more victories even if Durant doesn't return which should put us safely within reach of a playoff berth.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose