6666 (Paramount+)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Everything We Know About the New Yellowstone spinoff, 6666, and the Famous Four Sixes Ranch​

According to the press release, the show will take place on the famed Four Sixes Texas ranch. “Founded when Comanches still ruled West Texas, no ranch in America is more steeped in the history of the West than the 6666. Still operating as it did two centuries before, and encompassing an entire county, the 6666 is where the rule of law and the laws of nature merge in a place where the most dangerous thing one does is the next thing…The 6666 is synonymous with the merciless endeavor to raise the finest horses and livestock in the world, and ultimately where world-class cowboys are born and made.”

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Everything We Know About the New Yellowstone spinoff, 6666, and the Famous Four Sixes Ranch​

According to the press release, the show will take place on the famed Four Sixes Texas ranch. “Founded when Comanches still ruled West Texas, no ranch in America is more steeped in the history of the West than the 6666. Still operating as it did two centuries before, and encompassing an entire county, the 6666 is where the rule of law and the laws of nature merge in a place where the most dangerous thing one does is the next thing…The 6666 is synonymous with the merciless endeavor to raise the finest horses and livestock in the world, and ultimately where world-class cowboys are born and made.”

I didn't realize this would be a period piece as well. I thought they were going to try to use the goofy guy and ranch bunny from Yellowstone in it. This could be better than I expected. Gotta love CBS, now Paramount when they have a hit, they'll milk every last drop from it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave