5 Things Needed to Win 11 Games

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Based off of what?

Based off being a career QB and #1 pick that gets paid millions.

You, me and everyone else here can see blatantly open guys at best. Kyler should be seeing guys open before they are actually open.

It's the same difference as us looking at a pile of ingredients and coming up with a ham sandwich and a Michelin stared chef creating a 9 course tasting menu.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I rewatched most of the games and Fitz was open many times but Murray never looked/found him. He is still learning.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Stout, man, Brit can answer for himself. He’s a big boy. You don’t have to answer for literally every single post that isn’t directed towards you.

Due to time differences Stout is my US representative when I'm asleep. Unless I'm arguing, I mean, having a discussion with Stout.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based off being a career QB and #1 pick that gets paid millions.

You, me and everyone else here can see blatantly open guys at best. Kyler should be seeing guys open before they are actually open.

It's the same difference as us looking at a pile of ingredients and coming up with a ham sandwich and a Michelin stared chef creating a 9 course tasting menu.
As pointed out much different with an over head view versus field level view. This is why Kurt Warner pointed out why reading a defense post snap is just as if not more important than your presnap read.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
a dominant OL
I agree with the premise of this.

Our offensive line needs to elevate to a top 10 unit. If it does, Kliff's playcalling looks better, Kyler's pocket presence looks better, drives get extended, and will improve our situational success.

Our defense being able to pressure opposing QBs without having to blitz will also be a key factor. Helps our secondary and gets the ball back to our offense.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
not totally on topic, but fyi:

Defensive scheme analysis for all 32 NFL teams | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF

this bolsters my total speculation that the team will play much more zone defense in coverage this year. From the linked:

"Once upon a time, Vance Joseph was a zone-coverage fiend who liked to show many different zone coverages with a dash of man coverage mixed in. His results were commendable, too, as his Miami defense finished 18th in defensive efficiency in 2016, and his unit in Denver finished sixth in defensive efficiency over his two years there."

CardNots

Reaction score
I agree with the premise of this.

Our offensive line needs to elevate to a top 10 unit. If it does, Kliff's playcalling looks better, Kyler's pocket presence looks better, drives get extended, and will improve our situational success.

Our defense being able to pressure opposing QBs without having to blitz will also be a key factor. Helps our secondary and gets the ball back to our offense.

running game improves as well

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netsnjkidd