49ers game balls

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I wish people would get over their immaturity and hate for Isabella. Yes, he didn't merit the 2nd round pick. He still played well enough in college to make the NFL. A lot of players would love to say that. He is a great guy and works hard.. Hopefully he can still make an impact for the Cardinals. We are 8-1 and the first seed in the NFC. Can we just enjoy a dominant win against a division team with several backups .
I have no hate for Isabella or any other Cardinal. I just like keeping up the joke. If he gets a shot, I hope he makes the most of it and I’ll be rooting for him!

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Couple under the radar guys:
Tanner Vallejo - seemed to be in the backfield on every screen and was pretty active today.

Darrell Daniels - man it seemed like he had some really good blocks on big runs or screens.

Sean Harlow- I continue to be impressed. Every time his number has been called he’s responded.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
James Conner: Self explanatory

Colt McCoy: Just solid in every way. The way he operated the offense and made the D bite on the screens.

C.Kirk: Really a quiet awesome game. He showed up in the absence of our #1 and #2

Markus Golden: Just no nonsense and gets it done.

Buddha: Late game sealing int. Not used to it but I liked it.

Kliff Kingsbury: not sure who wrote that tweet. But gotta start including him in coach of the year conversations. The adversity this team is dealing with and they just keep winning. Today was impressive.

Vance Jospeh: I honestly can’t believe we still have posters complaining about this guy
All deserving.

Conner has been exactly what some of us thought he was going to be: a tough, physical runner who could move the ball on third and short.

I was excited that the Cardinals signed McCoy and this is exactly why. He has always been a smart QB, but he played on horrible teams that needed a QB to carry them. This team is good enough that a QB can come in against an average team and win without needing the QB to win it.

Kirk has quietly had his best season.

Golden is the Cardinals top pass rusher.

Budda has silenced the Cardinals fans who can him overrated. He's a tremendous player.

This was the game that Kliff proved how good of a coach he is. Shanahan has a nice scheme, but Kliff is a better play caller.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Front 7 game ball

Really screwed up the Niners game plan. Held running backs to 36 yards for one of the leagues best rushing teams. Made Jimmy throw a lot which is always their weakness.

Not a game ball but both tackles, especially Hump deserve a mention. Hump kept Bosa quiet and Colt's only real pressure came inside. Harlow did well filling in.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Agree.

Just waiting on @Stout to throw out some Conner props and buy the mana jersey..... but it occurred to me during the game that I might have to send him the jersey, lol

Team looked good today.

My son is over in the west pacific somewhere but I was playing cat and mouse with him all game.... sending him emails like

Damn...14-0 in the first quarter!! I can’t stand that we have to play this game with so many backups!

And

Damn, now even kingsbury is getting personal foul penalties

Caught him off guard when I sent him the final score, lol
:thumbup:

No doubt he's been a great pickup and had a helluva game. Really wish he'd have gotten another four yards to round it out--not because I'm disappointed in him, but to give the kid another feather in his cap.

I'm not buying his jersey, but I'll wear it if you buy me one :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave