38 years as a fan and....

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yep. I am right there with you. This is just unreal. No wonder this team is always crap. Lord only knows how they had those few years of success. I want them to succeed but I will be honest. I am going to laugh when this team is at best a 3 win team again by the end of the season. Reap what you sow.

This isnt a typical Cardinals move.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yep. I am right there with you. This is just unreal. No wonder this team is always crap. Lord only knows how they had those few years of success. I want them to succeed but I will be honest. I am going to laugh when this team is at best a 3 win team again by the end of the season. Reap what you sow.
No way they only win 3 games next year. I'll take that bet any day. I say they are no worse than 8-8 or 7-9 while being competitive in games with a chance to win even more than those.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Dont think it’s going to work either - but ain’t going nowhere - been through as bad or worse - remember it - mis management of resources - pipe dreams - Tim rosenbach leaving because of team bs. Matt Leinart ruined like Rosen - Tom Tupa at qb and punter.
Same ole cardinals
But they will suffer me

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
I may be done...We have not hit on a first rounder in years. Another horrible move by our FO. I'll be back next year when Keim has been fired.

It's hard to watch the incompetence on sports FO's in this state. Thankfully we at least have the D-backs who make moves that let them at least compete.

Let's sit back and watch the magic Arians does in Tampa as we start talking about the 2020 draft by week 8...

THESMEL

Reaction score
No way they only win 3 games next year. I'll take that bet any day. I say they are no worse than 8-8 or 7-9 while being competitive in games with a chance to win even more than those.
If our speedy munchkin qb lives- remember our worse online in NFL last year- it ain’t Murray it’s keim and Michael - Bill needs to tackle them.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Dont think it’s going to work either - but ain’t going nowhere - been through as bad or worse - remember it - mis management of resources - pipe dreams - Tim rosenbach leaving because of team bs. Matt Leinart ruined like Rosen - Tom Tupa at qb and punter.
Same ole cardinals
But they will suffer me

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is why I don't like this pick. Because we traded up to draft a QB last year. We're the only team in history to draft 2 QB's in the top 10 in back to back years. Only this team would stoop to such stupidity. Now looking back at last year when, if we didn't go QB, we could have drafted Vander Esch, Calvin Ridley, Derwin James or any of a dozen other players who would contribute to this team right now but no, we trade up for a wasted pick at 10. Typical Cards.

Reactions: PJ1

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's hard to watch the incompetence on sports FO's in this state. Thankfully we at least have the D-backs who make moves that let them at least compete.

Let's sit back and watch the magic Arians does in Tampa as we start talking about the 2020 draft by week 8...
Oooh .the dbacks!... I remember 2001. Like it was yesterday... Geez

THESMEL

Reaction score
Prince charming , can’t say a word when your full of ludes
One more drink full will drown you -
Angel of darkness -
The smell that surrounds Cards
Monkey on our backs
The smell that surrounds you - just a fool
Keim

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is why I don't like this pick. Because we traded up to draft a QB last year. We're the only team in history to draft 2 QB's in the top 10 in back to back years. Only this team would stoop to such stupidity. Now looking back at last year when, if we didn't go QB, we could have drafted Vander Esch, Calvin Ridley, Derwin James or any of a dozen other players who would contribute to this team right now but no, we trade up for a wasted pick at 10. Typical Cards.
Living on the past does you no good...

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Princ3 charming , can’t say a word when your full of ludes
One drinkfull will drown you -
Angel of darkness -
The smell that surrounds Cards

One little problem that confronts you
Got a Rosen on your back
Just one more first round QB, Lord might do the trick
One hell of a price for you to get your Murray

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Cool. if yet another 1st year coach gets canned after one season again we can draft another QB in the first round
Right- what are the Suns at, 5 head coaches in 5 years? How dare we let them keep that Arizona record!

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Living on the past does you no good...
OK, but when the past is prologue then what? Please point to the history of success for the Chicago/St. Louis/Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals? How many titles have we won? How many playoff appearances? All we've done lately is bring us back to laughing stock status. Who the F drafts 2 QB's in the top 10 in back to back years? Apparently we do.