360 owners: What is your Xbox 360 gamertag?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya got me. I couldn't pull that name off even if I wanted it. You can't play Halo online with a nick that dismisses an entire console, because those 10-year-olds who play Halo 24/7 will punish you for it.

I enjoy giving those little kids crap. Or I pull a "you're right, dreamcast does suck" and they shut up. Depends on the mood I am in.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
OK I just went in and updated my friends list to include pretty much everyone on the list here. Just a warning.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WuRaider, I think I accidentally deleted your friends request.

Also, GreenMachine...what is your XBOX Live Tag? I didn't see anything from you.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Guyinaz

Ryanwb was taken... jerks. I play mostly between midnight and 2 am

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Waiting for WuRaider to get in a game on COD4.

I saw Green Machine and the saying bear down so I assumed you were from goazcats.com

DCR hasn't been online for like 9 days. Last I checked. Have you received Assassin's Creed yet?

Stupid xbox stopped reading discs. I hope to be back online tonight, as I am expecting my xbox back then.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
Stupid xbox stopped reading discs. I hope to be back online tonight, as I am expecting my xbox back then.

Uh oh. I occassionally been having this problem with COD4.

Either I get a pop up saying the disc can't be read or the game freezes and I have to shut down and start up again.

The disc does have that line around the disc, so I don't know if that's the problem.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh oh. I occassionally been having this problem with COD4.

Either I get a pop up saying the disc can't be read or the game freezes and I have to shut down and start up again.

The disc does have that line around the disc, so I don't know if that's the problem.

If it has a line around the disc, your DVD drive is failing. You might want to get it replaced. If you call Microsoft, they should replace the disk too.

I started having the problem with COD4 and about every 5 or 6th time I tried to play it, I'd get that error. I turn the disc around in the drive tray, and restart and it would normally work. That is, until I tried to play GTA4 for the first time, after that, no discs could be read.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My GT=rudedeath

Games I currently play are ffXI,nba2k8,gta4,call of duty 4, halo 3 if anyone here want's to play gta4 or a sim game of nba2k8 just let me know and anyother game will be fine also :)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My GT=rudedeath

Games I currently play are ffXI,nba2k8,gta4,call of duty 4, halo 3 if anyone here want's to play gta4 or a sim game of nba2k8 just let me know and anyother game will be fine also :)

abomb and I are probably going to play night. Hit us up.

Last edited:

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, we should arrange one Sat morning a ASFN "event". Pick a game and we all meet up and play.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could set up some sort of calendar, but we'd have to plan it a couple weeks in advance...

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That probably the only game I won't buy on the 360 is COD4. I have played both and I like the PC version better. So, I went out and bought the PC version.

Do have Gears, Halo3, Las Vegas 2.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive been playing cod4 on ps3, i like it more than the 360 one, better graphics.

If you play with friends though, 360 all the way.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA