3 Years Ago Today...

OP
OP
NJCardFan

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
HB was a huge loss, but everyone is still forgetting Carson broke his finger. IMO, that injury snapped his hot streak (even followed him into the following season).

Those 2 injuries ended up hurting us a lot.
Same game too. BA should have sat Palmer after the Philly game and let his finger heal.

OP
OP
NJCardFan

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We had one sack and one interception. They had 3 sacks and 4 interceptions.
The one in the endzone at the end of the first half was the crusher. PP fumbling the punt when momentum was swinging in our favor didn't help either. We just didn't show up to play that day. I was so happy to see Carolina get blasted by a 75 year old QB in that SB not because we lost but because they were rubbing our noses in it at the end mugging for group pictures while the game was still going on. Warmed my heart to see Cam acting like a baby who had his lollipop taken from him.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one in the endzone at the end of the first half was the crusher. PP fumbling the punt when momentum was swinging in our favor didn't help either. We just didn't show up to play that day. I was so happy to see Carolina get blasted by a 75 year old QB in that SB not because we lost but because they were rubbing our noses in it at the end mugging for group pictures while the game was still going on. Warmed my heart to see Cam acting like a baby who had his lollipop taken from him.

That's Cam in a nutshell - arrogant brat when he wins and a pouting little baby when he loses.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave