3-3-1

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Cardsfaninlouky, Oct 20, 2019.

1. daves

daves Keepin' it real! Contributor

I thought he did a good job overall, but twice he made blatantly biased comments... when the Giants blew opportunities, he expressed his disappointment, as Superbad and Ronin noticed in the gameday thread.

...dave

Ronin likes this.
  2. daves

daves Keepin' it real! Contributor

When i saw the play in real time, i thought just maybe he was afraid of getting penalized for hitting a defenseless receiver. Had he gone up for the ball, it would've been a huge collision. The receiver was basically between him and the ball, so he would've had to annihilate the guy. But after watching the replays, it seems he just froze, not knowing what to do... which does not bode well for his ability to play the position.

...dave

Cardsfaninlouky likes this.
  3. MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease Moderator Contributor

yeah i agree. I had no problem with Olsen as a commentator.

4. dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks Chopped Liver Moderator Contributor

+1

5. RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin Uh,huhuhuhuhuh

One would hope new cleats would be all that would he needed to get his game where it needs to be

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

slanidrac16 likes this.
  6. Chopper0080

Chopper0080 Skeptical

I don't believe Ramsey impacts us much at all to be honest.

My issue is that Dak is mobile, Cooper is an amazing route runner which gives Peterson problems, and Elliott is good in the running and passing game. Add that to their offensive line and we have some problems matching up. On defense, their two LBs are a handfull for us without the ability to throw over the top.

7. speedy

speedy the medic

I was actually hanging a large wall decor for the lady when that play occurred, so I honestly didn’t see that (I just heard TD and asked my GF “let me guess, the TE???”). I did see him adamantly directing/making coverage adjustments on the play that ended with a CJ strip sack, and it was Baker who snuffed out the TE trying to sneak his way into the flat (that was right where Daniel Jones was looking to).

I guess since we disagree here, we cant be friends anymore, and now I’m gonna have to attack all future posts you make, or at least chime in with some passive aggressive remarks from this point forward. Good day sir!! :biglaugh:

Shane likes this.
  8. Shane

Shane Current STAR Contributor

She of all people should know no chores during the game WTF? Scold her ;)

:biglaugh:

9. Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky Registered

I honestly think this. We split with the Rams, 49ers, beat the Bucs, Steelers & Browns. Both the Browns & Steelers are at home. There's 8 wins right there & at the beginning of the season I predicted we could go 8-8 & with a little luck maybe 1 or 2 more. I'm sticking with the 8 wins, definitely doable if they continue getting better each week like they have been.

daves and wa52lz like this.
  10. Cardsfaninlouky

He wasn't playing corner though lol, he was playing safety over the top, was standing not even 2 yds behind that TE that caught the TD pass. He just stood there & watched, didn't even try to knock it down or anything. TE was right in front of him, nothing blocking his view. All he needed to do was jump in the air & bat the ball down. I've intercepted way harder passes than that as a DB in High School, that one was easy trust me, yet he didn't even try & he gets paid to try lol.

11. Cardsfaninlouky

He wasn't backpedaling, he was standing in a good defensive stance to make a play on the ball. He was looking at the TE & the ball, didn't even have to collide with the dude. All he had to do was take like 1 step & stick his hand in there avoiding contact & knock the ball down.

12. phillycard

phillycard Registered

Facts Shane! I though this was going to be the play that would ultimately cost us the game.

13. BigDavis75

BigDavis75 Making a Comeback

Assuming Kirk is back against the Rams, Jalen doesn't take that much away from us since we use so many different receivers and don't have a standout 1. I think minus Peters and Talib and plus Ramsey puts the Cards in a more favorable position.