25 year depression looms?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I tried to close it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Not sure why image got so big, sorry. Looks like he just wants to send me all of his "free" crap.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Let me guess and haven't clicked the link so I could be way wrong. The world is going to get off the dollar as the world commodities currency, causing rapid inflation, making money worthless and gold worth everything. The message: sell all your stock and clean out your savings to buy gold. I bet he'd sell you the gold too. Or at least paper that says you own gold, which I'm surrre would be easy to collect if the scenario plays out.

Am I right?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I googled him and he does indeed say that they're going to phase out money over time.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Someone predicts this every year as a fear-mongering sales pitch.

Every year ?

Try every week.

It is simple logic.

If the economy crashes and the dollar is made worthless, I am out my savings which is, to be private, yet realistic, is under $100,000.00 total.

So I am out $100,000.00 dollars.

And ultra-uber-wealthy person would be out trillions.

So, until the ultra-uber-wealthy person start doing thing to save the economy, then I am not worried, because they got a heck of a lot more to lose than your or I.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
No one knows the future.

It's either we go full on fascist ala Germany or we pull our heads out of our asses in time and this whole foul charade fades into the history books.

Stop infinite debt, stop financing government through debt and all the crap stops and depressions might last a year but no longer.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose