FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh - Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike - what the hell are you doing!?

Jack's back and he's ticked - bwahahahahaha.

4 shows left - what the heck is going on? I think they are better at the previews, but they are still giving away too much of next weeks story. Yeah, I know, I could just not watch it, and Marion Barry could not smoke crack - get real.

Shawn

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ROTFL!

Well, just as my wife and I were celebrating the second straight episode without Kim in it, the previews for the final four episodes show that she's coming back, AND somehow involved in the main plot...I guess.

Good show last night, Mike is a jerk, I started to like him, and I hope Lynne makes it. Awesome moment when she raised her hand to point him out, and he took it to comfort her...brilliant.

Nice job by Tony putting Carrie in her place...there is entirely too much guilty looks going around that place, lol.

BTW, Michelle isn't bad to look at :)

Also, WHERE IS NINA?!?!? Is she coming back or not?

Mike

OP
OP
FischerKing

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chandler Mike
ROTFL!

Well, just as my wife and I were celebrating the second straight episode without Kim in it, the previews for the final four episodes show that she's coming back, AND somehow involved in the main plot...I guess.

Good show last night, Mike is a jerk, I started to like him, and I hope Lynne makes it. Awesome moment when she raised her hand to point him out, and he took it to comfort her...brilliant.

Nice job by Tony putting Carrie in her place...there is entirely too much guilty looks going around that place, lol.

BTW, Michelle isn't bad to look at :)

Also, WHERE IS NINA?!?!? Is she coming back or not?

Mike

Tony's little call on her bluff last night was genious - I loved it. I think the writing in last nights episode was really, really good. Probably one of my favorite episodes from both seasons.

Ryan Chappel needs a good swift butt kicking and I think Tony should be the one to do it. What a punk.

Shawn

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Who is Kim going to shoot? Do we care?

Just wondering how Jack is going to get that chip. You know he will, just a matter of how. Will those two guys in the bathroom become corpses? Will Chapel be in on the plot to cover up the chip's contents? Will Tony and Jack have to take out Chapel to get the chip's contents to the Prez? I predicted Mike would end up being a slug. They are making him seem like he has a conscience, so maybe he will break at the last minute and help the prez. The body count was pretty high last night when you stop to think about it. (a patient being shot, the three guards and the torturer dying, the foreign agent dying, Jack shoots one of the street criminals, The Prez's assistant getting almost killed, as well as her wacking that guy with an extinguisher!) How about when the Prez's assistant tried to point out Mike as the fink and he grabbed her hand? That was out of an old time movie! I loved that part. How about Jack when it is all over. Seems like a lot of heads will roll, and the Prez will need people he can trust in high places. Seems like Jack is due a promotion!!

OP
OP
FischerKing

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's going to matter if Mike fesses up or not at this point. Even if he comes clean Palmer won't keep him on his staff. He typically likes people who are honest and totally upfront with him. He's kept Mike on his staff even though they have a difference of opinion. But remember last season he let go of his speech writer even after she confessed to setting him up. I think this is going to be Mike's final season. Unfortunate for him the writers made him a scapegoat for the plot - I really liked his character up until a few episodes ago.

4 more shows then the withdrawls kick in. When's it come out on DVD? lol

Shawn

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson