#21 USC @ ASU

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Made worse by having Berco, Demarious Randle, DJ Foster and Jalen Strong with the team yesterday and today... how embarrassing...

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
so to recap... the only TD in the first half was a miracle hallmark TD that actually wasn't REALLY a TD....

unless we come out in the second half and look completely different this game has put the final nail into Graham's coaching coffin, ASU deserves a better coach ASAP

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do the teams end up in the tunnel on a Hail Mary review that turns out to be good by the Devils?

I mean Graham and the rest of the Devils were in the tunnel looking out. LOL

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Todd Graham entire future relies on how competitive we are in the next 60 minutes....

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where was this team in the 1st half.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well ASU's defense is back on the field.

Ouch.

So much for that.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
its been a few years (loss to the UNLV before the national Georgia game have I been THIS disappointed with the ASU program...

I have been a top Todd supporter through it all... but.. this game in and of itself with the season on the line proves Todd Graham is not the right coach for ASU... '

I just pray to God President Crow sees this too, and we can finally move on from this mediocre coach that we've been saddled with for 3+ years....

Last two years might just be the two darkest years IN THE Past two decades.... absolutely heart wrenching to watch

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
This... While we all wish for a big 'ol W, I think the most we have the right to hope for is a 10 point loss...

How I wished it were merely 10 point loss...[emoji30]
USC with over 600 yards on offense, after they essentially turned off their engines in the entire 4th quarter... wow...
Graham has simply gotta go. There is no other viable solution...

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How I wished it were merely 10 point loss...[emoji30]
USC with over 600 yards on offense, after they essentially turned off their engines in the entire 4th quarter... wow...
Graham has simply gotta go. There is no other viable solution...

Last night was disappointing for sure. Either the moment was too big for them or they didn't realize how big the moment was.

I would argue that this was close to the USC I expected after the ass kicking they took the previous week. I just expected more from the Devils. The defense really regressed in tackling and not playing their assignments.

I hate to say this but the next 3 games are very winnable still. Hopefully this was the reset they need to remind them what it takes and how hard it is to win. Bowl game is still in reach.

Graham this and defense that...yeah I get it and agree but can we perhaps cast a critical eye at Manny Wilkins? I question if he is a good enough college QB to make up for times where the defense simply doesn't have it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
USC's offensive and defensive lines overpowered the Devils. I don't have a lot of hope going forward.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson