#21 USC @ ASU

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Devils hold their fate within their own hands. Nobody thought we'd would be in this spot. Amazing turnaround. Time to knock the posers out of the top 25!

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Should be a great game.

I am expecting USC to show up with a much better performance than they displayed against Notre Dame.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As long as ASU doesn't let this moment get too big I think they will be fine and play a solid game. Good enough to win.

If they let this be bigger than it is that is when they could be in trouble.

Disciplined football like we have seen the past two games will be critical. For as mediocre as Darnold has looked he won't miss WR running wide open like Utah

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Chances ASU can crack the top 25 if they beat USC?

Imagine if they had played well the first 3 weeks and NOT lost to SDSU and TT.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chances ASU can crack the top 25 if they beat USC?

Imagine if they had played well the first 3 weeks and NOT lost to SDSU and TT.

I'm not seeing any 3 loss teams in the current rankings at least

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This... While we all wish for a big 'ol W, I think the most we have the right to hope for is a 10 point loss...

So if ASU pulls this off and beats the mighty Trojans tomorrow night that would be pretty impressive right? Wouldn't you agree at that point we could say that ASU had a pretty solid team, after beating the Ducks-while they still had their starting QB healthy, Washington, and USC? Hypothetically of course.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
So if ASU pulls this off and beats the mighty Trojans tomorrow night that would be pretty impressive right? Wouldn't you agree at that point we could say that ASU had a pretty solid team, after beating the Ducks-while they still had their starting QB healthy, Washington, and USC? Hypothetically of course.

Absolutely! Sign me up!!!

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I think there would be little doubt they are a good team if they beat USC. It would also make us look back at SDSU and TT and wonder what if although I think both those teams are better than some of us thought.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Really rough start for the Devils and Graham’s defense. Giving up big 3rd and longs and quarter... Blitzing like crazy and leaving his corners on a island... and paying the price.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Trojans making it look like child’s play. This is what I expected. Zero trust in a Todd Graham defense.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Sun Devil defense was a mirage. It doesn't help they can't run the ball either.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another thing, if Wilkins cannot throw the deep ball with accuracy he should do the run option more. It would sure help the running game.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Laying an egg so far. Completely out of sync and poor tackling. Typical. Opportunity to make some headway and have a good showing, maybe even break into top 25 and this team shows up

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Absolutely embarrassing... It was nice to have a couple nice wins... but anyone who thinks Todd Grapham is the answer is out of their mind....

This program is directionless and leaderless, and its incredibly sad

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave