2023 NBA Playoffs - Other Teams

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Boston is another terrible matchup against the Suns.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if fans are going to be getting on Bucks coach Mike Budenhlolzer for a first round exit.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Just got to say AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA to the first round exit of Milwaukee and bulldozer Giannis. Not sure if Jae played even a second in game 5. Watching the recording now.

:cheers:
:beer:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if fans are going to be getting on Bucks coach Mike Budenhlolzer for a first round exit.

I was being sarcastic. Mike Budenhlolzer has won a championship in the last three seasons.

Winning falls a lot on the players executing and injuries. I think the coach gets often gets too much blame when a team loses.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I think Bud is the Bucks Monty. Usually overmatched but has had a ton of talent and an all-time legend level player to cover up a lot of his warts.
Not sure how talented they are if Middleton is cooked and Giannis is injured. Injuries aside I don’t think Giannis is the generation explosive force he was in years past. I’m pretty sure Brook Lopez was their defensive anchor this year and did an admirable job which would’ve sounded silly in the past. At the end of the day Bud has made the conference finals 4 times but tends to make end of game mistakes like losing his timeouts. He’s also a different personality type than most coaches. I’d definitely take him over Monty.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The rest of the team doesn’t. They missed 8 FTs over the course of the last six minutes of the 4th and OT. That’s choking.
Ok. Miami still had to make the plays to make them pay for it. But they aren't getting much credit.

But, whatever.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also. Picking up Kevin Love would have been a big help in retrospect.

I thought that was the consensus at the time...

I'm sure the Suns would have taken him, he went to Miami because they had a ton of playing time to offer.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought that was the consensus at the time...

I'm sure the Suns would have taken him, he went to Miami because they had a ton of playing time to offer.
Getting the absolute worst player in the buyout market really hurt this team’s depth.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bucks didn't just miss free throws - Miami shut them down in the 4th and forced them to compete from the line
You must be registered for see images attach
Woot gianis out of the poffs now all suns have to do is make it out of west....

Was watching score of gm ln but zonked out bef finished lol

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Getting the absolute worst player in the buyout market really hurt this team’s depth.

Trading 2 starters and a rotation forward for 1 guy had a lot to do with it.

Going into the trade deadline our bench scoring was well above the league average.

It would have been nice to get an actual rotation player for Saric instead of Bazley...

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trading 2 starters and a rotation forward for 1 guy had a lot to do with it.

Going into the trade deadline our bench scoring was well above the league average.

It would have been nice to get an actual rotation player for Saric instead of Bazley...
Why did we trade Saric anyways?