2023 NBA Playoffs - Other Teams

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How bout SA trading Murray to tank. I killed them for that but looks like they got the last laugh.

Atlanta also seems to have buyers remorse. Murray and Trey didn't mesh at all and both seem to be huge pains in the ass.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Atlanta also seems to have buyers remorse. Murray and Trey didn't mesh at all and both seem to be huge pains in the ass.
Yeah I think Murray is the slightly better player but neither guy is one I'd want to build my team around.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

It’s Trae Young that’s the problem. Reports are he’s got huge attitude problems.

I haven’t heard anything about Murray

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, Miami had an awesome 3rd quarter. Up eleven going into the 4th.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Heat are legit. It doesn't matter they were the 8th seed. They've proven the regular season is just a prolonged practice for the postseason. They've been on fire all postseason.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
Lakers studied Jokic's game and disrupted several passes. They adjusted quickly and effectively. They also put Hachimura on him with some success. Can't understand why we didn't get him for Crowder and 2nd rounders.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Look how the Lakers double Joker, contest their every shot, clog the lane for rebounds so Joker won’t get out-backs. Why the suns didn’t do any of that??

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why in the world Monty never called for the double on Jokic is beyond me….

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Lakers studied Jokic's game and disrupted several passes. They adjusted quickly and effectively. They also put Hachimura on him with some success. Can't understand why we didn't get him for Crowder and 2nd rounders.
To be fair, Monty would have sat him on the bench the moment he missed like two shots in a row.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Why in the world Monty never called for the double on Jokic is beyond me….
Jokic wasn't our main problem. The issue is that we were letting him kill us while his supporting cast killed us at the same time. The idea was to live with him scoring and take away the easy looks for everyone else.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I had to guess, Lakers win this one. They shot 9 more FTs in the first half and as soon as the half ended, Bron and Schroder went right to the refs to complain.

I think Rui is causing all sorts of issues for Denver obviously he won't make all his shots the whole game but the size is impacting Denver and leading to fouls.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
To be fair, Monty would have sat him on the bench the moment he missed like two shots in a row.
yeah, Monty knows only one way to play, 2man PnR with 3 parked on 3pt-line. Hachimura would be sat just like Craig and Okogie were even though he is a much better offensive threat. For the same reason he kept playing Shamet hoping his supposed better 3pt shot would materialized on court some time.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
If I had to guess, Lakers win this one. They shot 9 more FTs in the first half and as soon as the half ended, Bron and Schroder went right to the refs to complain.

I think Rui is causing all sorts of issues for Denver obviously he won't make all his shots the whole game but the size is impacting Denver and leading to fouls.
His repeatedly cutting into lanes is very effective and exposed Nugs weakness on D

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was against it so they probably read my posts. But seriously he's never played this well since being drafted. This guy could have helped us quite a bit especially since he's actually giving effort on defense. I guess being stuck with a bad franchise didn't help his game.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a team that doesn't teach flopping it's remarkable how many Lakers do it. reaves gets hit on the chin, waits a second and then throws his head back like he got hit by a Tyson uppercut. 3 times already in the quarter D Lo has either come off a screen and jumped into the defender, or shot while kicking his foot out. Schroder is the worst of the group he just keeps falling down.

I've gone from not caring which team wins to cheering for Denver

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's clearly a goaltend you can see the way the ball is rotating it's on the way down.

I can't believe Denver is this close as poorly as they're shooting especially Murray.

Gordon is just killing Denver by not being able to exploit them not guarding him

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And that's why you can't reward LeBron for flopping, it led to Joker flopping

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose