2023 2nd round pick #33 and #81 are traded to the Titans for 41, 72, 2024 3rd

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Worse yet, if we we’re going to swap a 3rd, why wouldn’t we swap the Eagles pick we just had to swap because of their idiotic tampering charge
Ligthen up man... We'll be lucky to win 4 games this year, with or without the 3rd this year from Tenn!
Monti is doing what he should be doing... refreshing actually.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Don’t know how I feel about this trade. We fall 9 spots in 2nd round, come up 9 spots in 3rd and get a 3rd next year’s draft. Haul seems a bit minuscule because Tennessee might have gotten their QB of the future. We’ll see when the Cards make their pick.
I’m okay with the trade, but (a) comp seems light; and (b) we better get someone good at 41.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Don’t know how I feel about this trade. We fall 9 spots in 2nd round, come up 9 spots in 3rd and get a 3rd next year’s draft. Haul seems a bit minuscule because Tennessee might have gotten their QB of the future. We’ll see when the Cards make their pick.
I think we will still get the guy Monti wanted.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trades are fine, but at some point you gotta pick the right players

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I though the first round trade everybody hated was better but what do i know…

They basically picked up a 3rd rounder in this for next year and fairly far move back

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Monti doing them a favor since he came from there.

Dumb move should’ve had this years 3rd without the swap
No, we move up in tbr 3rd and get their 3rd next year which will likely be a high pick, and get the 2nd best OLB in the draft after moving down 8 spots.
Homerun

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
The Cards seem to always do the very opposite of what I would do. Makes me question why in hell I root for them ever. I put little to no value on late round picks and always feel it best to package them in order to move up and get a legit player who can make and improve your team.

I guess I would be the worst GM/coach ever considering how different I would do most things Cardinal. I would have done exactly what the Lions did then, dump the later round picks for a much better player than you could get the following day in the draft. To me it should be more about quality, not to see how many practice type players you can accumulate then cut before the season begins.