2023 2nd round #41 pick is BJ Ojulari LB

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I saw him being really close to the qb in couple of situation but drew purdy has quick release and seems to have the eyes on his back

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Sadly, that almost never happens without significant PED use post-puberty. He's young though, so he may still have a chance.
Eh he really just has to rework his body. He's only 20, so he's still in the filling out phase of his life. Byron Young the Rams rookie pass rusher is 25?!? Give Ojulari some time, he should be able to make some serious gains.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Eh he really just has to rework his body. He's only 20, so he's still in the filling out phase of his life. Byron Young the Rams rookie pass rusher is 25?!? Give Ojulari some time, he should be able to make some serious gains.
I was thinking the same thing. I'm certain LSU has a professional-level conditioning program, but he was injured throughout the offseason and training to be a college edge player + make speed thresholds at the Combine.

I expect him to fill out some this offseason, but his lack of aggression or impact in the pass rush is... a concern. He seems more like the Daryl Washington guided-missile type thus far.

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
I hate to break it to everyone, but lean 6'2 250lb guys don't just "fill out." He can get stronger at the same weight, but again, unless you're going into serious PED usage he's not going to put on a lot of muscle.

The good news? This is the NFL and steroid usage is commonplace at those positions.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I hate to break it to everyone, but lean 6'2 250lb guys don't just "fill out." He can get stronger at the same weight, but again, unless you're going into serious PED usage he's not going to put on a lot of muscle.

The good news? This is the NFL and steroid usage is commonplace at those positions.
21-year old guys fill out. BELIEVE ME.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

Agree. However he will acquire some strength naturally as he matures. At 20 years old he still has a long way to go before he peaks.

Reactions: PJ1

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

He's gonna fill out nicely with "a year of NFL training under his belt" ;)

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I heard Chandler has been hanging around the facility. He can probably give you some advice on how to fly under the radar and not get caught.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave