2022 Arizona Coyotes Off-season thread

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know how to feel about this one. I mean, he's still young though.

But he always looks out of place, gets out muscled, and looks like he skates like he has molasses in his breezers.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know how to feel about this one. I mean, he's still young though.

But he always looks out of place, gets out muscled, and looks like he skates like he has molasses in his breezers.

I like his trajectory. I think he got picked too early and then was prematurely branded as the future and then was rushed into the big club. All that together made it look like he was a bust, but he's been slowly putting it together. There's a reason the center position is coveted in this league and it isn't because it's an easy gig. He might not ever be a #1 center, but he has the potential and a solid #2 is never a bad thing to have. Plus, at this price, I think the upside is terrific.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The NHL’s Arizona Coyotes announced today that global fashion designer and Filipino-American Rhuigi Villaseñor is taking the helm of design as its Creative Strategist, partnering with parent company, The Meruelo Group. Villaseñor will operate through his creative agency Rheimagine, joining The Meruelo Group and the Coyotes for the 2022-2023 season. We can expect to see exclusive player, team, and fan apparel, a special edition jersey, including hoodies, shirts, and hats.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I know its pre-season but this team looks absolutely awful.
IDK, where the franchise is going. We need to have an identity. Most teams are bruisers, fast teams, etc. We seem to try and be everything at once. I would like us to pick something and stick with it. I know the current GM says we need size to compete in our division, but I didn't really see that outside one or two guys this last draft. Maybe next draft that happens? I noticed our skill guys he went a little small with. That's where I am getting that feeling we are trying to be everything at once.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose