2022 Arizona Cardinals Roster Review

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We got pretty serviceable play out of Dre Kirkpatrick, we can make do with Kevin King.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I think the thing with Vance is that he’ll give you a Top 12 defense with average talent and a Top 10 defense with elite talent. What’s the point of adding great talent for such small marginal gains?

This is an interesting take. If vance can get you a decent defense without spending a ton, you can put all your cap space in the offense and hopefully have a good enough defense to hey some stops or some fortunate turnovers and win with the offense.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This is an interesting take. If vance can get you a decent defense without spending a ton, you can put all your cap space in the offense and hopefully have a good enough defense to hey some stops or some fortunate turnovers and win with the offense.
This year will be the test of this. Talent is not very good and we will see if Vance can coach/scheme them up.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I have wanted Larry Ogunjobi on this roster for 3 years now. I know he failed a physical but guy is still only 28. One of the few impact players left once his foot heals.