2022-23 Around the NBA Thread

Pokinmik

Rookie
Reaction score
Seems more and more likely the suns will face the warriors in round 1. If both teams are healthy that may be the most heavyweight first round matchup of all time. Regardless, no path is going to be easy this year. KD and book and most of the squad will need to be playing well and stay safe.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, pressure or no pressure, Bridges is doing things and playing at a level offensively I never thought he’d come close to hitting.
Give a player the chance to be "the guy" and sometimes they rise up to it. Bridges has done that. Good for him. He has scored 2nd most points all time in the month of March for the Nets with 461. First? Durant with 471.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like the Hornets are getting ready for the lottery, not that some of the injuries are quite obvious.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wemby flushes his own step back 3…
Man… he is a freaky-deaky talent.

But is it me or does he look even skinnier now then he did months ago?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man… he is a freaky-deaky talent.

But is it me or does he look even skinnier now then he did months ago?
Maybe a bit. It’ll be curious to see how his career goes. Guys that big and that skinny tend to have injury problems. Hope Wemby breaks the mold.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Timberwolves lose to the tanking Blazers 107-105 at home…Edwards took 30 shots, KAT took 3. If they miss the playoffs, that’s gonna be a tough pill to swallow with the Jazz controlling their draft picks for the foreseeable future.

KAT is so mentally fragile lol. He’s a 2nd or 3rd option.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Luka scored 42pts today
Luka dropped 8 assists
Luka still lost the game
And Had to listen to this:
I didn't watch it but I thought Luka had 22, 7 and 7. And missed the end of game 3 that would have won it for them. Kyrie went for 41.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I didn't watch it but I thought Luka had 22, 7 and 7. And missed the end of game 3 that would have won it for them. Kyrie went for 41.
My bad you're right - and here's Luka and Irving shooting a combined 4-18 from deep lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s crazy that Luka is scoring 27 points and Kyrie 41 and they still can’t win.

For the heck of it, I was listening to Mavs streaming radio. There are fans talking about how they wouldn’t be surprised if the Mavs move Luka in the offseason. They said there are rumors he is making it miserable in the locker room.

What the what??!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose