2022-23 Arizona Coyotes Regular season thread.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're a couple of wins above what I was thinking for the the halfway point. Glad to see the tank commanders are keeping this losing streak going! o_O

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but the sneak peaks of these new alt jersey's look pretty lame.
yeah. They look pretty lousy. Like the 1910s called and wanted to reappear in the 2020s

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah. They look pretty lousy. Like the 1910s called and wanted to reappear in the 2020s

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OMG, that pic looks like a freakin' blouse with lace on the ends. WTF are they doing?

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hate to ruin the tank run, but thoroughly enjoyed watching the Wings fans witness the comeback and crushing defeat in the SO. :grabs:

I think that's the first time since they changed the OT rules to 3v3 that we've dominated the possession like a boss. Nice to see that shoe on the other foot for once.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to find the perfect gif, and I believe this is it:

You must be registered for see images attach

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are terrible. They really are. They don't even have a Captain for the halfmoon. The cactus on the pants look like an afterthought of a kid making his own Xmas stocking at one of those cheap Xmas boutiques where you get your picture with Santa and throwing a cactus on it to "show that you are from the desert."

They really could have done something awesome and unique with the incredible AZ Flag or something culturally like the Suns did with their blue unis, but this really falls flat and is tremendously embarrassing.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are terrible. They really are. They don't even have a Captain for the halfmoon. The cactus on the pants look like an afterthought of a kid making his own Xmas stocking at one of those cheap Xmas boutiques where you get your picture with Santa and throwing a cactus on it to "show that you are from the desert."

They really could have done something awesome and unique with the incredible AZ Flag or something culturally like the Suns did with their blue unis, but this really falls flat and is tremendously embarrassing.

There's one jersey I've always wanted and I've wanted it since the day the Coyotes arrived in the Valley. The jersey that the Kachina Coyote is wearing is awesome! Just give me that. IT'S RIGHT FREAKIN' THERE, PEOPLE!

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose