2022-23 Arizona Coyotes Regular season thread.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Got stuck late at work tonight, so I missed all the fun. Great work Yotes in dismantling those Blue Jackets!

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are you guys liking the new ads they're running on the boards during gameplay? It's pretty amazing tech that allows them to do that on the main camera angle without affecting the video quality of the play on the ice. I'm sure it's a great selling point for Bally's to be able to customize ads for the local audience. It's so subtle that it took me a while to realize it was happening but then it stood out like a sore thumb when they cut to an on-ice camera and quickly back up to the wide shot.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are you guys liking the new ads they're running on the boards during gameplay? It's pretty amazing tech that allows them to do that on the main camera angle without affecting the video quality of the play on the ice. I'm sure it's a great selling point for Bally's to be able to customize ads for the local audience. It's so subtle that it took me a while to realize it was happening but then it stood out like a sore thumb when they cut to an on-ice camera and quickly back up to the wide shot.
I don't mind it. It's subtle as you stated so I forget they are even there.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife and I are going to Sunday's game - Rangers v Coyotes. Can't wait.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a shame that tonight's game is via streaming instead of on Bally.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a shame that tonight's game is via streaming instead of on Bally.

So dumb. I considered buying ESPN+ for 9.99 and then cancelling, but half of me wants to tell them to pound sand. No other games for the 30 days that I would have ESPN+ and I really don't have any other use for that service other than this one game.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So dumb. I considered buying ESPN+ for 9.99 and then cancelling, but half of me wants to tell them to pound sand. No other games for the 30 days that I would have ESPN+ and I really don't have any other use for that service other than this one game.
No kidding. Only (3) games are streamed this year and it's so stupid that the home opener is. This could have been something special. https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/2022-2023-coyotes-tv-schedule.497224/

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave