2021 Training Camp Thread

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't know how people can see charts like this and still defend Keim with the "well everyone has some bad drafts" comment.
Its possible Mike forced some of those picks. Where Keim may have wanted to go with his gut, but Mike went with the board. Seemed that way with the Allen pick. Grade was too high.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Its possible Mike forced some of those picks. Where Keim may have wanted to go with his gut, but Mike went with the board. Seemed that way with the Allen pick. Grade was too high.
You’re guessing that Mike forced keim to pick Allen? That’s some Olympic level gymnastics you’re engaged in to defend Keim.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
K Johnson is my dark horse to make a huge leap this year.

No chance. They hyped him so hard his rookie year only for him to do jack squat that season. And honestly he flashed even less last year.

For some reason he is still on the team over guys like Trent Sherfield who actually made plays when given the opportunity.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone that feels that I have blasted anyone is wrong. I don't see how anyone can come to a conclusion on this season before it has started.
Many of us don’t come to a conclusion. Many of us state how we feel we think the season may turn out. It’s a weighted opinion. For instance I don’t think Watts will deliver the expected return on the dollar. If that’s turns out to be true well then the defense won’t be quite as good as we all are hoping for.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
No chance. They hyped him so hard his rookie year only for him to do jack squat that season. And honestly he flashed even less last year.

For some reason he is still on the team over guys like Trent Sherfield who actually made plays when given the opportunity.
That's why all this pre-season hype over Moore and others is so laughably dumb.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That's why all this pre-season hype over Moore and others is so laughably dumb.
In defense of the "hype", all of the local media are saying Moore is basically looking better than any rookie receiver since Boldin in camp.

And we are talking about a 2nd round pick from a power five school who was an All American his freshman year vs. a guy from a school that faced lesser competition.

So it's not "laughable", but proceed with some caution.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
In defense of the "hype", all of the local media are saying Moore is basically looking better than any rookie receiver since Boldin in camp.

And we are talking about a 2nd round pick from a power five school who was an All American his freshman year vs. a guy from a school that faced lesser competition.

Fair enough. We all take these things slightly different.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Agreed. Very little skepticism if he was a first rounder and tearing it up. 17 picks of separation from the first round. I believe it is ok to believe a bit of the hype in terms of talent. Health and size have always been the concerns and I don't see those going away until Moore shows that they are not issues.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post edited for P&R

Full disclosure I haven't read anything recently but no COVID discussion should be polluting this thread.

Everything COVID related goes in the single COVID thread. I will be removing all posts today and issuing short term bans for those who did so including this post.

Also full disclosure this was the only post reported.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson