BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss
@joshweinfuss
·
18m

Kingsbury on Benjamin: "I can't tell you how far he's come from last training camp to now, just the way he's approaching the game, study habits, in the classroom, on the field, I mean, it's been great to see.”
I like hearing that he's putting in the work

Let's hope it shows on the field and he gets some playing time

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss
@joshweinfuss
·
18m

Kingsbury on Benjamin: "I can't tell you how far he's come from last training camp to now, just the way he's approaching the game, study habits, in the classroom, on the field, I mean, it's been great to see.”
I like hearing that he's putting in the work

Let's hope it shows on the field and he gets some playing time

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His one KO return vs Miami he ran in a straight line directly into a linebacker. Was like watching Forrest Gump but with less speed.

I vividly remember screaming at the tv on that one. What are you doing Andy?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

More of this Kyler

Hope so. 4.3 is 4.3 just make enough plays to keep a defense honest so the other guys can work underneath. Not expecting a lot, but you could really be creative with Moore and Isabella on the field (motions, trick plays, etc)

The best part there is Kyler bought time, moved and reset and hit him in stride. Normally running right he doesn't do that

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Naw b. 2015 was better.

Keim is the best GM in Arizona Cardinals history, but he pales in comparison to the better GMs out there.

this is such a sad statement. The best GM in team history has 1 playoff win, 1 division title and 2 playoff appearances under his belt over 8 years.

this franchise will never be respectable year in, year out until it starts measuring itself against good NFL franchises, as opposed to our own wretched history.

Krangthebrain

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
this is such a sad statement. The best GM in team history has 1 playoff win, 1 division title and 2 playoff appearances under his belt over 8 years.

this franchise will never be respectable year in, year out until it starts measuring itself against good NFL franchises, as opposed to our own wretched history.
We are in agreement.

Zeem_Freeze

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is a reason Arians retired and came back with another team. Keim let's Bidwill meddle. That wears people out and is not the sign a great organization.
more truth here than people realize. Bidwill didnt like Arians drinking habits (and to be fair, those habits seem on the extreme end).

Hopefully Arians winning a superbowl makes Bidwill re-evaluate his meddling and how he values coaches that win

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
more truth here than people realize. Bidwill didnt like Arians drinking habits (and to be fair, those habits seem on the extreme end).

Hopefully Arians winning a superbowl makes Bidwill re-evaluate his meddling and how he values coaches that win
Wait wait wait...he didn't like Arians' drinking habit, yet Keim gets to stay? Hypocrisy, thy name is Bidwill.