2021 Phoenix Mercury regular season

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welp, we are on our way to losing another game vs the Lynx.

I am officially on the fire Sandy train.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
down 26 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd. We’ve scored 2 pts this entire quarter. Absolutely pathetic. This team just sucks right now.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kate’s Official Game Attendance Losing Streak: 6 games

next game is next Friday! :)

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nice win tonight, largely because Kia Nurse was finally benched. It's time to cut our losses, release Nurse and just acknowledge that trade as horrendous.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice win tonight, largely because Kia Nurse was finally benched. It's time to cut our losses, release Nurse and just acknowledge that trade as horrendous.
I’m not ready to give up on her after 1/2 season but I agree with you that the trade right now does not look good at all. She was supposed to take the next step this year (especially with Hartley still out) and instead has played like absolute crap. Biggest disappointment for me this season for sure.

pleasantly surprised we beat the Aces tonight.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I’m not ready to give up on her after 1/2 season but I agree with you that the trade right now does not look good at all. She was supposed to take the next step this year (especially with Hartley still out) and instead has played like absolute crap. Biggest disappointment for me this season for sure.

pleasantly surprised we beat the Aces tonight.

It's pretty darn clear Nurse would rather be on the east coast or west coast. Her mind is on her other endeavors, and she is just going through the motions.

Cardinal Rule Number One for any GM: Never trade for a player who doesn't want to play for your team or be in your city.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mercury playing hard tonight and are hanging with the Storm. BG is playing aggressive which is always a plus.

Sue Bird is my fave non Mercury player. Love watching her play, hate that she’s on a team from Seattle

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m at the game too so my streak of 9 straight losing home games is on the line. Let’s hope that breaks tonight!

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Another impressive win, and another game where Peddy plays more minutes than Nurse.

Hmmm...

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
She missed what 2-3 lay ups towards the end of the game? Easily could have been 30 points. I like she is starting to use her size to play bully ball down low.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA