2021 NBA Free Agency and Trades

Folster

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Not sure what he has left in the tank, but he owes us.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm just wondering...is there a way cap wise to make an Ayton for KAT trade work? I think we could potentially sell high on Ayton and buy low on Kat. If we are all in to win a title, I think Kat does more to get us there than Ayton.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Suns quiet for a reason? May be more to the Shamet deal.

offset

i have a special purpose
Reaction score
We are over the cap with no trade exceptions. We unfortunately could not of made the Paschall trade.

1Sun

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've jumped from two other threads, and I'm starting to think you are obsessed with this topic.

Wouldn't you be if your team was this close to a championship and illogically insisted on playing a freaking shooting guard at power forward and possibly even center? That type of thinking literally just led to the total destruction of the Houston Rockets.

1Sun

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We are over the cap with no trade exceptions. We unfortunately could not of made the Paschall trade.

Couldn't we have used the Saric Disabled Player Exemption? Isn't this the last year of Paschall's contract?

Phrazbit

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wouldn't you be if your team was this close to a championship and illogically insisted on playing a freaking shooting guard at power forward and possibly even center? That type of thinking literally just led to the total destruction of the Houston Rockets.

Signing a bunch of toxic players led to the destruction of the Rockets.

offset

i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Couldn't we have used the Saric Disabled Player Exemption? Isn't this the last year of Paschall's contract?
We can’t even apply for the DPE yet. Saric is just getting the surgery this week and we have to wait to apply until the surgery is complete and he is reviewed by a third party doctor to determine if he will miss 100% of the season or not.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wizards to acquire Spencer Dinwiddie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiwiCard