2021 NBA All-Star Activities and Game

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
And Stephen Curry beats Mike Conley in the 3-point contest.
On the last shot no less. Would have probably been more interesting with Booker taking part, but would obviously rather have him healthy for the real basketball.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the last shot no less. Would have probably been more interesting with Booker taking part, but would obviously rather have him healthy for the real basketball.

It resembled the 2020 3-point shooting contest when Buddy Hield beat Devin Booker on the last shot.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These games aren’t very entertaining anymore.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zion doesn’t look as springy as he did at Duke. Still obviously a BEAST, but he used to look like he had go go gadget super springs in his legs.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No way Toppin's dunk was better than Simons and Stanley. Dunk contest is a joke on many levels.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good outing by Paul. Only thing I did not like was the fact that he played 31 minutes. Dont think that was necessary.

He surpassed Magic for all-time All Star assists. Magic had 127 and Paul now has 128. He had 16 in todays game. I suspect he was going to play for the record and that is why he played so many minutes.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it was brutal

everyone else finishing ~everything too

It didn't seem like Zion was getting enough elevation on those missed dunks. I hope it was nothing physical.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good outing by Paul. Only thing I did not like was the fact that he played 31 minutes. Dont think that was necessary.

I wondered about this as well. Hoop Head may have the best explanation.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Grats to paul amazing all star gm and awesome season so far to bad book had to sit but rather he stay healthy

Keep foot on pedal in 2nd half go suns!!!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul has some hops. :wink2:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He surpassed Magic for all-time All Star assists. Magic had 127 and Paul now has 128. He had 16 in todays game. I suspect he was going to play for the record and that is why he played so many minutes.

From what little I saw early on in the game (did not see Paul play), I wouldn't call anything in the game as an assist. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They should replace it with the "drawing fouls" contest. Now this I would tune in for!

https://sports.theonion.com/james-harden-pump-fakes-under-4-dummies-during-nba-all-1846411022

This would be hilarious.

Maybe they could implement this into the All-Star game or have a separate Foul Challenge competition.

Players can run around bumping into each other, flopping and whipping their head backwards.

Of course they would need a panel to judge it and hand out scores.