2021 MLB Draft

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bliss can definitely hit and has some pop (.365 BA 15 HR's this year). I'm thinking they are going the more economical route after their big ticket 1st rounder.

I was hoping for LHP Andrew Abbott of UVA in Round 2 and 3B Alex Binelas of LOU in Round 3 to get some guys who could move through the farm a little quicker.

The Del Castillo pick was a good one, we need another C prospect in case Varsho doesn't stick at the position.

Wareagle

Reaction score
Not his family or previous coach, but certainly a fan and have known him since he was 10. Fast hands, that can catch up to any fastball allowing him to see pitch and stay back on the breaking stuff. Fast enough to put pressure on the infield. It’s all in the numbers, kid continues to get better. You will not find a more deserving young man. Competitive but has humility, smart but not “showy”, will work his tail off til he gets it right. Making it to the MLB and succeeding is always a bit of a “crap shoot”. But if you spend anytime around him or watching him on and off the field, he will make you want to bet on him guaranteed!!! Good luck Ryan!!!

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ouch.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Red flags in physical make sense as he really didn't look like himself in CWS which teams probably had a hunch and thus his slide to #10.
I think he goes Independent League so he starts getting paid and looks to rebuild his stock. ARZ most likely will have #1 next year so there's a chance he still could be a D'Back. Rocker or Elijah Green are early favorites to go #1 next year.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooof man was I right with that Bliss pick. He's awful. High A ball still and he is doing this.

2022 MiLB Stats 426 68 91 10 37 31 .214 .298 .641

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose