BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards grade strongly for value

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Perceived value. Actual value can only be determined in hindsight after multiple years.

Well sure. But this is based on EDP by combining data from hundreds of mocks.

Time will tell but based on hundreds of informed opinions they got good value from their picks.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Time will tell but based on hundreds of informed opinions they got good value from their picks.

Seems like u are too much fond of analytcs

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I’ve stopped putting much stock in mocks beyond the 1st and early second round bc I don’t think they’re all that accurate and they aren’t put together by actual decision makers. They’re great for entertainment purposes, but little-to-nothing beyond that.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ve stopped putting much stock in mocks beyond the 1st and early second round bc I don’t think they’re all that accurate and they aren’t put together by actual decision makers. They’re great for entertainment purposes, but little-to-nothing beyond that.

Same, that's why I prefer aggregates. Wisdom of crowds and all that.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Average EDP isn’t even really what I’d call an “analytic” as it’s “data” is 100% “educated” (and I use that term VERY loosely) guesses.

My post wasn't really regarding his post but in general, the over use of data, statistics to judge players