2021 4th round pick is Marco Wilson CB

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My man Marco is going to be doing a 9 to 5 job soon like many of us. Welcome home Marco!
Nah, he'll bounce around the NFL a bit and will probably end up making between $8 million and $10 million in his career. He won't have to work 9-5 if he's smart with his money, especially is he goes into coaching or personal training.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
It's weird because many of the defensive players are showing signs of progress. Like they're being coached well.

He's the one player that is noticeably not improving (possibly Cam Thomas too, but perhaps Dimukeje is just progressing faster than him).

Maybe Wilson could succeed in a nickel back or dime back role. No hope for him as CB1 though.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
It's weird because many of the defensive players are showing signs of progress. Like they're being coached well.

He's the one player that is noticeably not improving (possibly Cam Thomas too, but perhaps Dimukeje is just progressing faster than him).

Maybe Wilson could succeed in a nickel back or dime back role. No hope for him as CB1 though.
i was wondering why they keep rolling him out there. my guess: The staff sees the physical tools and enough correctable technique problems that they are willing to sacrifice short term pain to (potentially) get a good corner.

not sure how patient they are with this

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i was wondering why they keep rolling him out there. my guess: The staff sees the physical tools and enough correctable technique problems that they are willing to sacrifice short term pain to (potentially) get a good corner.

not sure how patient they are with this
FWIW, when asked, JG says he does what they ask of him, he continues to work on the techniques they teach, and he doesn’t hang his head. Pretty much what he said about Simmons lol. I’m sure he’s out there because, sadly, we may not have a better option right now.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
FWIW, when asked, JG says he does what they ask of him, he continues to work on the techniques they teach, and he doesn’t hang his head. Pretty much what he said about Simmons lol. I’m sure he’s out there because, sadly, we may not have a better option right now.
Change may not to don't. :)