2021 2nd round pick is Rondale Moore WR

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know there was a play Kyler missed a wide open Moore for a TD last week. Curious what the film shows after the Jags game.

Im still curious if he can be a consistent a legit deep threat or not. The Vikings TD was on a broken play. With his speed hopefully he gets free vs the Rams deep.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn’t he opt out? Or did he miss the season due to an actual injury?

nobody really knows he opted out, opted back in and then missed most of the season with a "lower body injury" that was never really disclosed. as Krang said lots of people think he got Covid, or a close call exposure and just decided not worth it and sat out the rest of teh year.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Fearless prediction - Rondale Moore outperforms Ja’Marr Chase this year

I'm conflicted tbh. If Bengals did want to trade that's basically confirming Chase got major issues
Maybe its cause he gets more opportunity, Burrow finds him more than Kyler finds Moore, et etc.

Either way. Jamar Chase looks like like a #1 wr and probably makes the Pro Bowl this year. Moore's been open deep a couple times and didnt get a shot. However, I have to see Moore make some downfield plays with a db covering him before I say he's better than Chase.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm expecting a lot of runs and pass targets for RM (out of the backfield), if for no other reason than to tire out the Ram DL, having to chase him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose