2021-22 Suns Depth Chart

Mainstreet

Reaction score
Help yourself, your quotes on this subject are all over the board. I'm not trying to misrepresent what you've said but up until recently your posts came across exactly as I said. Not once, not twice, not three times but over and over again and across several threads. It's why some of us finally started challenging your comments.

I don't want to go to war with you on this, save all of us some trouble and just search on your own comments from 4 days ago and beyond. Perhaps you intended otherwise but I swear they did NOT make the points you've made the past couple of days. If they had, there would have been no pushback.

Your response is not fair or adequate.

If you one to challenge one or more of my posts do it with a quote. Also do it one post at a time so I can properly respond.

I have had to answer multiple posts to clarify a particular point. If some of the information is repeated it was done to satisfy a question.

AzStevenCal

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your response is not fair or adequate.

If you one to challenge one or more of my posts do it with a quote. Also do it one post at a time so I can properly respond.

I have had to answer multiple posts to clarify a particular point. If some of the information is repeated it was done to satisfy a question.
If I've misrepresented your position it was unintended. But ask yourself this, now that you are saying the exact same thing that Hoophead, myself and a few others have been saying for several weeks, why was this a disagreement in the first place? We are talking about posters that are almost always in agreement with you so there is no axe to grind from any of us.

Yuma

Working from home. Missing my free coffee!
Reaction score
If I've misrepresented your position it was unintended. But ask yourself this, now that you are saying the exact same thing that Hoophead, myself and a few others have been saying for several weeks, why was this a disagreement in the first place? We are talking about posters that are almost always in agreement with you so there is no axe to grind from any of us.
Lots of times I read these arguments and they start off thinking someone said "B" when they said "A". Ten pages later everyone agrees it is "A". I have learned to wait over all these pages of "argument" when it's really a misreading of what the original post is actually.

Mainstreet

Reaction score

I really think if you go back to the original post that you found problematic, you will find it was simply a matter of misinterpretation. Everything can be said better but I'm generally pretty clear.

I can't imagine this been going on for several weeks. If so, I don't have any idea what the problem might be.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What's important is everyone seems to be on the same page now. No need to argue over how things were said or interpreted a couple days or weeks ago.

All should be well on this western front.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score

There's still a couple of potentially interesting names in the FA market, though some have already been discussed (Patterson, Millsap).

I always liked Omari Spellman, brings an edge, can make some outside shots, played on a winning program with Mikal.

Other names:
Ersan Ilyasova
Ed Davis
Rondae Hollis Jefferson
Marquese Chriss (I keed, I keed)

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

There's still a couple of potentially interesting names in the FA market, though some have already been discussed (Patterson, Millsap).

I always liked Omari Spellman, brings an edge, can make some outside shots, played on a winning program with Mikal.

Other names:
Ersan Ilyasova
Ed Davis
Rondae Hollis Jefferson

Ersan Ilyasova is less mobile than Kaminsky at this point. If it were 2017 then I'd be in favor of adding him but he averaged 8 minutes a game last season and shot 39% from the field. I'd prefer the open roster spot to him by a good margin.

Ilyasova would be like Ryan Anderson part 2, maybe worse since Anderson's IQ and professionalism were always spoken of highly. I'm not saying he's a locker room cancer but I don't believe he brings anything to the table.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Reaction score

Other names:
Ersan Ilyasova
Ed Davis
Rondae Hollis Jefferson

Omari Spellman is a player I hadn't thought about. I understand he last played in the G-League. Here are his NBA stats.