2021-22 Around the NBA Thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back to Back “prove it” games for the Bulls v. Nets and Bulls and they get undressed. They’ve had a great season so far, but of all the teams with good records, they’re the biggest pretenders of the bunch.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Back to Back “prove it” games for the Bulls v. Nets and Bulls and they get undressed. They’ve had a great season so far, but of all the teams with good records, they’re the biggest pretenders of the bunch.

Lavine went out, mri coming on the knee.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

They struggle defensively, if they can't draw a team into a shoot out they are in bad shape. They're a year or two away (or a couple solid defenders). Levine being out would be a serious blow, he's a lousy defender but he can light it up in a shoot out.

On a Suns note, we are 15-5 against winning teams this year, by several games the best margin in the NBA.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mavericks are signing Marquese Chris to a 2-year contract.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've always liked WCS. We don't have a need though with Ayton, McGee, and Biyombo now at C. I'm a little surprised the Mavericks prefer Chriss over him but Jason Kidd is their coach and I can see him thinking Chriss' athleticism is more valuable.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've always liked WCS. We don't have a need though with Ayton, McGee, and Biyombo now at C. I'm a little surprised the Mavericks prefer Chriss over him but Jason Kidd is their coach and I can see him thinking Chriss' athleticism is more valuable.

I'm sure some team will pick him up. He must not have had any trade value.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
WCS still needs to sharpen that basketball IQ. I view him as McGee and will probably get better as he matures in the league. He also needs someone to feed him, hard to do with Luka dominating the ball.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Durant went down with a knee injury tonight. Bent backward on a collision. Kinda reminded me of Giannis’ bend in the playoffs last year. Looked bad but might be nothing serious.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kevin Durant's injury is reported as a left knee sprain but he will get an MRI.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Durant went down with a knee injury tonight. Bent backward on a collision. Kinda reminded me of Giannis’ bend in the playoffs last year. Looked bad but might be nothing serious.

I wonder who he'll blame it on in his burner account.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man, I hope not! I think Philly would be unbeatable between LeBron and Embiid.
I think you are right. However the Lakers were not unbeatable even with a healthy AD and LeBron. The rest of the Philly cast is probably better though.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you are right. However the Lakers were not unbeatable even with a healthy AD and LeBron. The rest of the Philly cast is probably better though.
The rest of the Philly cast is MUCH better than the Laker scrubs. And I don't know if AD and Lebron have ever been fully healthy at the same time for the Lakers for any real stretch of time.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Age. And I thought Philly wanted a lot more than CJ that's why it never happened?

Well that’s silly if true. Simmons had a meltdown in the playoffs then quit on his team not to mention he’s a flawed player that’s never shown the ability or motivation to improve his game.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How is a player that can’t net CJ McCollum getting Lebron James who is still a top-3 player?
In my scenario it's three months of LeBron and he retires. And the Lakers would also get a combo o younger players and or picks. Just a wild idea.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose