xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More testing to come to determine severity of sprain.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pelicans beat Jazz in Salt Lake City on late 3-point shot 98-97.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hopefully it's not too serious, but it didn't look good for Ja Morant. Non-contact and got helped to the locker room.

Expect much more of this unless he changes his playstyle.
Anyone with Ankles the size of my GFs wrists shouldn't ever have his shoulders above the rim.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea. Another win for Alvin Gentry and the Kings confirm Marvin Bagley III can play.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Expect much more of this unless he changes his playstyle.
Anyone with Ankles the size of my GFs wrists shouldn't ever have his shoulders above the rim.

I thought he was already changing his game. He’s more than an athletic dunker and I thought he relied more on his midrange game than athletic drives and finishes.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yea. Another win for Alvin Gentry and the Kings confirm Marvin Bagley III can play.
Too bad we can't trade for Bagley. He would be an interesting candidate for a long-term solution at pf. He would be a project, but I have a hunch there is something there that Monty could develop. Not going to happen, just thinking out loud.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad we can't trade for Bagley. He would be an interesting candidate for a long-term solution at pf. He would be a project, but I have a hunch there is something there that Monty could develop. Not going to happen, just thinking out loud.

It sounds like coaching may have been an issue. I doubt the Kings really want to trade Bagley unless there is something more.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That was a weird game, Lillard was complaining over and over for fouls in teh first half, some ok some just whining. He finally drove in missed a twisting layup where nobody touched him and got mad. curry ripped a 3, Dame missed. And right at the buzzer they T up the Blazers bench which turned out to be Scott Brooks who got thrown out.

So they started the 2nd half with 2 tech FT's for Curry(he actually missed one) the Warriors pulled ahead and then hung on at the end.

Something is wrong with Lillard this year don't know if it's mental, injury, what he's not the same guy, 40% overall 30% from 3. He's gotten better of late people were thinking he was gassed from the national team but he's just not the same guy. I suspect he's got some injury we don't know about

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the 2 Suns games I hope the W's don't overlook the Clips looking ahead. If the W's beat the Clips it's 7 in a row 15 of 16, the Suns have 15 in a row right now. 2 best records in the NBA.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enes Kanter is legally changing his name to Enes Kanter Freedom. He becomes a United States citizen on Monday.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bucks fill their open roster spot with DeMarcus Cousins who will be on a 1 year non-guaranteed contract.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Bucks fill their open roster spot with DeMarcus Cousins who will be on a 1 year non-guaranteed contract.

Well, that eliminates them as a contender.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Steph being Steph