2021-22 Around the NBA Thread

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The black ones are generic but not terrible. The yellow ones are awful. They look like highlighters.

I don't know where the yellow theme came from. It seems so unlike the Jazz.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I wouldn’t give to get Kyrie on this team
If we were just signing him off the street, absolutely - he's a headcase but at his best he's among the best ever. But if it took even close to equal value to get him, absolutely not - he's just too big of a risk for that.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we were just signing him off the street, absolutely - he's a headcase but at his best he's among the best ever. But if it took even close to equal value to get him, absolutely not - he's just too big of a risk for that.

Go big or go home. I’d switch him out for Paul in a heart beat.

The reality is we really aren’t winning anything serious with Paul. Keep the same team.

It will never happen

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The reality is we really aren’t winning anything serious with Paul. Keep the same team.

It will never happen
He misses far too many games. Go big yeah, but don't go suicidal. Giving up Kyrie level talent for Irving is the wrong move.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It will never happen

I thought you were joking about Kyrie. Yes, what I wouldn't give for another point guard but not necessarily to replace Paul but as a rotation player.

Chris Paul needs to be used sparingly much like a relief pitcher in baseball. He is a closer.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought you were joking about Kyrie. Yes, what I wouldn't give for another point guard but not necessarily to replace Paul but as a rotation player.

Chris Paul needs to be used sparingly much like a relief pitcher in baseball. He is a closer.

I don’t see Paul letting that happen.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm soooo damn tired of the Suns cloak and dagger BS.
When Jerry was in charge we knew at the start of the off season what was gonna happen.
Mark Curtis would come on and say this is what's gonna happen, and it did.
Getting too old for this, this team is gonna give me an Ulcer or worse.
May have to make a dispensary trip.