2021-22 Arizona Coyotes Regular Season thread

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably not the AZ team everyone was looking to for a win yesterday, but it was a good performance by the local boys.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't know how to think of this team. I'm happy for them beating the Habs and the Devils but are they going to shoot themselves in the foot for having less of a percentage to get Shane Wright if they don't end up with the #1 pick????

FYI - Darcy Kuemper's save percentage is .908 with Colorado, who is atop of the Western Conference.

Antti Ranta's is .908 with Carolina, a beast in the East.

Adin Hill's is .906 with the Sharks, a playoff contender.

Vejmelka 's is .910 with no supporting cast. Wow.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't know how to think of this team. I'm happy for them beating the Habs and the Devils but are they going to shoot themselves in the foot for having less of a percentage to get Shane Wright if they don't end up with the #1 pick????

FYI - Darcy Kuemper's save percentage is .908 with Colorado, who is atop of the Western Conference.

Antti Ranta's is .908 with Carolina, a beast in the East.

Adin Hill's is .906 with the Sharks, a playoff contender.

Vejmelka 's is .910 with no supporting cast. Wow.

Good luck getting competitive athletes to buy into a losing mentality. Coach is showing something here, and for my money, that will pay off better in the long run than a better chance on a pick. Also, see our past "fortunes" in the lottery even when we sucked hardest. :biglaugh:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose