2020 season

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I want Kalani Sitake, but I'm afraid we're going to settle for someone like Brennan.

He’s not leaving Provo especially with Zach Wilson possibly coming back. I think he could use Arizona to get a better deal from BYU.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am reading that Grant Gunnel is entering the transfer portal. That's not good for next year's rivalry game, he was very talented.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ken Niumatalolo anyone?

He was passed over for Sumlin three years ago so maybe he still holds a grudge.

Not that young (55) and not sure if he has any recruiting connections since military academies aren't known for recruiting unless you really want to be a military officer.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ken Niumatalolo anyone?

He was passed over for Sumlin three years ago so maybe he still holds a grudge.

Not that young (55) and not sure if he has any recruiting connections since military academies aren't known for recruiting unless you really want to be a military officer.

Still not a good fit. Zero recruiting connections, wishbone offense and no longer as successful at Navy as he was when Sumlin was hired over him.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
We are reportedly hiring the Patriots QB coach

He has a good mix of NFL and college experience. Was with Rams in 18-19 and Patriots this year. UCLA and Michigan before that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
My extended family and I this morning notified the athletic department to remove our names from Legacy Lane and that until alums are respected we will no longer:

1. Financially support the university's athletic department in any fashion. Donations, tickets, merchandise, etc. We are not mega-donors but this amounted to tens of thousands of dollars annually for dozens of years.

2. None of the kids in our families will be allowed to consider UofA as an undergraduate destination.

Lopes up

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If Fisch is hired, that is another hire pushed by Robbins just like the Sumlin hire. Heeke is completely useless.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My extended family and I this morning notified the athletic department to remove our names from Legacy Lane and that until alums are respected we will no longer:

1. Financially support the university's athletic department in any fashion. Donations, tickets, merchandise, etc. We are not mega-donors but this amounted to tens of thousands of dollars annually for dozens of years.

2. None of the kids in our families will be allowed to consider UofA as an undergraduate destination.

Lopes up

What was the reason for this decision?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Lopes up

I feel the same way. Robbins has run our alma mater into the ground, and all he cares about has his ego.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Lopes up
You’re going to eliminate an academic institution for collegiate athletics reasons?

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
You’re going to eliminate an academic institution for collegiate athletics reasons?
Not like we're talking Harvard here. My kids can get a UofA level education at hundreds of schools.

My wife serves on a board for children's terminal illness research at UMC which we will continue donating to of course. Athletic department is a non-starter until this administration is gone. And for the record - the academic side of the university mostly hates Robbins too.