2020 Draft

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like TJ Warren and didn’t like the trade although I don’t know what behind the scenes looked like( TJ seems like more of an alpha the someone like Book may be comfortable with).

Other than that no arguments from me other than the team seems better and easier to watch which is not been something I could do over the last 10 years.
That being said I lean on you guys for basketball , because like I said I haven’t watched much in a while. Hoping this years team earns my time.

Its not that I had a problem trading Warren - I didn’t, but to have to send a 2nd rounder to get some team to just take him is a horrible mismanagement of assets.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I hope Gambo is right about the Suns not considering Terry and wrong about them not considering Halliburton. FTR Gambo might not be mentioning Halliburton because it’s assumed he might be gone. You’d think a professional talker would be more clear in that regard.

I’m really intrigued by Tyler Bey if we trade back...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s the thing, if we are a playoff team that means we aren’t getting this high of a pick again for a while, so now is the time to draft someone with as much potential as possible, which is why I would draft someone like Killian Hayes.

agreed. Moving forward this team is going to need a really good #3 if we want to contend for the long haul. That pick needs to get that guy or at least try to, IMO.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I hope Gambo is right about the Suns not considering Terry and wrong about them not considering Halliburton. FTR Gambo might not be mentioning Halliburton because it’s assumed he might be gone. You’d think a professional talker would be more clear in that regard.

Actually he was clear on that account. He said that the Suns like Okoro and Okongwu but didn’t think there was any chance that they would be there at 10. He said they had no interest in Haliburton or Hayes. Hopefully his info is wrong.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like TJ Warren and didn’t like the trade although I don’t know what behind the scenes looked like( TJ seems like more of an alpha the someone like Book may be comfortable with).

Other than that no arguments from me other than the team seems better and easier to watch which is not been something I could do over the last 10 years.
That being said I lean on you guys for basketball , because like I said I haven’t watched much in a while. Hoping this years team earns my time.

TJ Warren an alpha? No way he was the ultimate empty stat guy here a black hold on offense and never seemed interested.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
TJ Warren an alpha? No way he was the ultimate empty stat guy here a black hold on offense and never seemed interested.
Probably the wrong term, but all of the reasons you just listed make me think he was incompatible with booker.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Really like those long arms, the way he runs the floor and ability to rebound.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

If we had a pick in the 20s, I would be all over Tyler Bey...

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm hoping trade down with celtics and get some FC depth like Jalen smith and seddiq bey

Well, If we are going to pick someone like Bey or Bane at 10 - and the more I think about it the more I think Jones will pick one of those 2, yes we absolutely should trade down to 15 even if all we get is a 2nd rounder.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I literally have no adoration for anyone in this draft class, especially those who’ll likely be there at 10. I bet we take someone we’re not talking about today.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I literally have no adoration for anyone in this draft class, especially those who’ll likely be there at 10. I bet we take someone we’re not talking about today.
That would be hard... after last years left field choice I think we have talked about pretty much everyone... ha.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose