2020 All Star - Devin Booker

Discussion in 'Phoenix Suns' started by fatosber, Feb 13, 2020.

1. AzStevenCal

AzStevenCal ASFN Contributor Contributor

My first thought after the reports about schedule changes, mid season tournaments and All Star game changes is that Silver asked for input from Kim Jong-un. And yes, I'd call them ridiculous too. Some of the changes reek of desperation IMO.

SirStefan32 likes this.
  2. GatorAZ

GatorAZ Formerly known as GatorHater

Good for Book but I still can’t watch that garbage. It’s more about the honor than the game.

TJ, Ouchie-Z-Clown and gimpy like this.
  3. BC867

BC867 Long time Phoenician! Contributor

Team U.SA.. came back from ten points down at the half to beat Team World by twenty in the Rising Stars game today, to start All Star weekend.

Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 11.56.19 PM.png

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...y-leading-team-usa-to-win-vs-team-world/live/

I arbitrarily chose to root for the U.S.A. team. Ayton was introduced, but if he had been able to play for the World team, I would have rooted for them, of course.

It would have been nice to see a Suns player on the court. Call it what you will, but Deandre is jinxed. I hope his mojo changes during the off-season.

It's time for him to earn his glory and represent the Suns well on the court.

Absolute Zero likes this.
  4. Bada0Bing

Bada0Bing Don't Stop Believin'

So happy to see Book in the game. I'll finally watch again after skipping it for several years.

I actually think having westbrook, harden and paul on the team works in his favor because those guys have been there so many times I doubt they'll have an issue deferring to Book. He seems to have a lot of respect with veteran players, so it wouldn't surprise me to see them helping him have a nice showing.

leclerc likes this.