2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

Lefty

Registered
Reaction score
I think the Sixers come out of the east if Kyrie does not get close to 100%.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I’ve broken the same ankle 5 times doing that. Didn’t realize I’d broken it the first four times until a doc pointed out all the old fractures in an X-ray of the ankle on the fifth break.

Same thing happened to me. Not five times, just once - but never got diagnosed as a fracture at the time, only many weeks later because x-rays were delayed. So never was properly treated - doctor just taped it until swelling went down. It took me just about a whole year before I felt 100%confident playing on it again.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. Not five times, just once - but never got diagnosed as a fracture at the time, only many weeks later because x-rays were delayed. So never was properly treated - doctor just taped it until swelling went down. It took me just about a whole year before I felt 100%confident playing on it again.
I just assumed that a break is what a normal bad sprain felt like. The doc couldn’t believe the battlefield he was looking at in my X-ray.

Ronin

The show stopper
Reaction score
Going to watch basketball tonight worry free..well actually for a week.:cool:

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love being in the playoffs... and not having to worry about a game for a week.

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sixers scare me more then the Nets

I think that is crazy.

The nets have the most talented ********* of all time on one team.

If you mean the Nets in their current health status sure, when healthy they are easily the best team in the league.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tally Cardinal