2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

Lefty

Registered
Reaction score
I think the Sixers come out of the east if Kyrie does not get close to 100%.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I’ve broken the same ankle 5 times doing that. Didn’t realize I’d broken it the first four times until a doc pointed out all the old fractures in an X-ray of the ankle on the fifth break.

Same thing happened to me. Not five times, just once - but never got diagnosed as a fracture at the time, only many weeks later because x-rays were delayed. So never was properly treated - doctor just taped it until swelling went down. It took me just about a whole year before I felt 100%confident playing on it again.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. Not five times, just once - but never got diagnosed as a fracture at the time, only many weeks later because x-rays were delayed. So never was properly treated - doctor just taped it until swelling went down. It took me just about a whole year before I felt 100%confident playing on it again.
I just assumed that a break is what a normal bad sprain felt like. The doc couldn’t believe the battlefield he was looking at in my X-ray.

Ronin

The show stopper
Reaction score
Going to watch basketball tonight worry free..well actually for a week.:cool:

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love being in the playoffs... and not having to worry about a game for a week.

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sixers scare me more then the Nets

I think that is crazy.

The nets have the most talented ********* of all time on one team.

If you mean the Nets in their current health status sure, when healthy they are easily the best team in the league.