2019 NBA Playoff Discussion

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
freaking Kerr always waits too long to call timeout!!! Should've done it right after Dray T!!!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark Gasol has had s good first half for the Raptors, carrying them at times.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
On pace for 20 TOs again! Averaging 16.5 per game on this series. Totally unacceptable. Also getting killed at the free throw line: Raptors are +9

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if they can keep it up but up 6 with the FT's 22-12 Raptors and Durant out hurt again and Looney in pain is about as good as you can expect when you have so many live ball turnovers.

Curry has turned it over a bit but anybody that still thinks he doesn't play well in the playoffs is not paying attention, 23 in the half in an elimination game where he's getting 2-3 guys ran at him every time he touches the ball.

I have to ask is it even possible for them to call a charge on Kawhi when he moves Iggy backwards with his offhand? There was one play where iggy got hit in the midsection with an extended arm by Gasol then took a swipe and missed and they called a foul on Iggy. I'm amazed Kerr doesn't have a T.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Iggy and Livingston KILLING US!!!!

Livingston has been bad but I feel for Iggy. What can you do, Kawhi is just literally pushing him backwards with his offhand on every drive and they won't call it and if Iggy resists, they call a foul on him. There is no defense for that just step aside and let him dunk I guess.

Looks like Steph and Klay are going to have to go nuts in the 2nd half

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Durant isn't returning and aggravating his injury should get the "will he/won't he" talk to stop in regards to playing again. If the Warriors can pull this out then I think they might be able to focus better knowing KD isn't going to return to save them.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you just listen to the crowd you think the refs are pulling a game 6 Lakers and Kings on them or somethign. In reality Lowry fouls klay on a 3 no call, Lowry fouls Klay on a drive and make no call. FT's are 23-12 and the crowd is acting like it's 12 to 43 for the Warriors.

I don't know if they can keep this up the 3 point shooting is off the charts good, but they are sure fighting.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Durant gave the Warriors a lift for this game that has carried on, even after he went out injured.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I see the thing move but is that really a pop? that is if you view a non injury play I kind of think the calf will do the same vibration there won't it?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Durant gave the Warriors a lift for this game that has carried on, even after he went out injured.

That and unlike Jackson I think they actually are mad the crowd cheered the injury

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Looney has to understand the situation on that vanvleet three pointer ...there was a second and a half to two seconds left he needed to hold his ground and put his hands up high and not jump at the shooter

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
VanVleet has been huge for the Raptors. His defense on Curry and his scoring have kept them competitive throughout this series. Lowry's foul trouble hasn't been much a problem because of VV. It seems they made the right choice sticking with him and letting Delon Wright go, or trading Wright for Gasol. They had to pick one sooner or later and VanVleet has made their decision look really good.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Why Keep putting Livingston out there he hasn’t done poo in three games!?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Leonard threw the ball to a Warriors bench player in white thinking it was a teammate.

The player was standing.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad 3rd quarter for Steph. And how in the world with Steph, Cook, Klay and Iggy in the game does Draymond shoot the 3 at the end there?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose