2019 1st round pick is QB Kyler Murray

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by BullheadCardFan, Apr 25, 2019.

1. THESMEL

THESMEL Registered

Really Tom Tupa? Forget about DA, Max Hall, Skelton already? I’ll be really surprised if KM reaches leinarts rookie numbers - you know per game - he broke cardinal records under dennis green- and whiz shamed him like a punk and kicked him in the nuts repeatedly to toughen him up - you all cheered that horse crap - and it didn’t work out for anybody - Josh Rosen was on the same track to be ruined last year- freaking ridiculous last year blaming Sam Bradford with McCoy and Wilkes performance - I sometimes want to be liked and just go along - but will stand alone against majority believing some stupid crap like this.

Whiz and BA made their names in n top rushing offenses - came here and pass the cards to death - regardless of the qb! Do you remember the 2008 collapse - return of edge through the playoff run - then 10 freaking total carries in the super bowl - same with beanie in 09 playoffs - then 10 freaking carries total in the bow out loss to the saints! We deserve the mouth fulls of boiling crap we got - ain’t trusting this coach till he shows me sound NFL football. And I think he will.

Unless you prefer a 99 yard Harrison interception return for a touchdown to end the first half, ignoring the fresh hall of fame rb waiting his whole life for this moment - I don’t.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  2. Ronin

Ronin Registered

3. bojack

bojack Registered

This off season vibe is going to be forever meaningless once the season starts so it's either time for KM and KK to make this org look like geniuses or make us into a meme.

4. slanidrac16

slanidrac16 Registered User Contributor

No doubt. But it has been a whirlwind off season. Watching nfl network it’s ironic that two of the most talked about teams are the Cardinals and the Browns.

Krangthebrain likes this.
  5. juza76

juza76 Registered

yeah and im glad, the organization had to take some drastic decisions and making an all in move
    bidwill approved this plan even cause it generate some buzz towards the franchise which is one of his goals

6. Ronin

Ronin Registered

7. Covert Rain

Covert Rain Father smelt of elderberries!

Hey at the very least Murray is causing much discussion.

8. GatorAZ

GatorAZ Formerly known as GatorHater

I would’ve been fine keeping Rosen but it’s hard to imagine now given the pub the Cards have received mostly due to KM.

Chopper0080 likes this.
  9. Solar7

Solar7 Also Skeptical

Publicity isn't worth much in this day and age though. It'll just make the fall worse if it happens.

10. Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green Registered User

Geez, just stop this passive aggressive approach to everything concerning our rookie QB... wait till you have a at least a stool to sit on before you attempt to take one away from him lol

11. Solar7

Solar7 Also Skeptical

Has nothing to do with him here. It's the team I'm worried about as a whole.

The offseason attention seems like one of those 90s movies where we're getting hyped up as the next big thing for Prom only because the popular kids wanted to laugh at us for getting so excited.

Who knows what's next? Maybe Kingsbury comes out here and runs a Marty Schottenheimer offense. I just want it to start already!

12. Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach Company Man....For Now

I am happy with the decision now. Bidwill and Keim provided the least entertaining (on a historic level) form of football I have ever seen. They owe us some excitement at the very least. All in. Bidwill risked his entire reputation on this offseason and I think he cares about his legacy. And for those obsessing about a Murray injury, let not your heart be troubled. I don’t expect an RG3-style zone-read offense. The Redskins already illustrated that disaster as a cautionary tale

13. Ronin

Ronin Registered

daves likes this.
  14. Chopper0080

Chopper0080 Skeptical

Agree. Whether you like Murray or not, he is moving the needle in ways that is not the norm for the Cardinals. Hopefully the rest of the team feels the pressure and really steps up to support him.

Goldfield and Krangthebrain like this.
  15. Ronin

Ronin Registered

daves likes this.