2019 1st round pick is QB Kyler Murray

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good interview with Drew Bledsoe & Colin Cowherd talking about Kyler's accuracy & the Seattle game.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...-g-wentz-and-russ-as-qbs-the-herd/vi-BB1aXuVf

Totally agree with him on Carson Wentz. Wasn't sold right away, then thought wow this guy is legit. But now it's like what is wrong with him and I think the answer is he got hit so hard so often. This year the OL sucks and they've had WR injuries so his stats falling off is not a huge shock, but when you watch him play he still takes way too much risk and takes way too many hits. Seems like a guy who really needs to start protecting himself

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Totally agree with him on Carson Wentz. Wasn't sold right away, then thought wow this guy is legit. But now it's like what is wrong with him and I think the answer is he got hit so hard so often. This year the OL sucks and they've had WR injuries so his stats falling off is not a huge shock, but when you watch him play he still takes way too much risk and takes way too many hits. Seems like a guy who really needs to start protecting himself

That "tough guy" approach sent Andrew Luck into early retirement.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Darren Urban
⁦‪@Cardschatter‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Kyler Murray shrugging off MVP talk, saying compared to some star QBs, he hasn't accomplished anything yet.

"As far my personal confidence, do I believe I’m one of the best in the league? Yeah, of course. I think anybody should be confident in themselves."

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose