2018 World Series: Boston Red Sox vs Los Angeles Dodgers

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want both to lose.

But if you put a gun to my head... Boston.

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
8-4 Boston after 7. Roberts gambled and got burned

Willie D

Veteran
Reaction score
Doyers v. Red Sux is like trying to pick Stalin vs. Hitler. Can't they both self-immolate? Sorry, Fr. Toohey, just can't root for your Doyers. Since a Boston band can invite the women in the crowd up on stage to insult their boyfriends, they're way cooler than your team.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Defense gets magnified in the postseason. Guys get nervous and make mistakes. Kershaw hasn’t been known for playoff success but he was pretty unlucky.

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boston wins again. Añother Dodger bullpen meltdown

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Doyers v. Red Sux is like trying to pick Stalin vs. Hitler. Can't they both self-immolate? Sorry, Fr. Toohey, just can't root for your Doyers. Since a Boston band can invite the women in the crowd up on stage to insult their boyfriends, they're way cooler than your team.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I don't like Boston either but I'd root for anyone over the Dodgers, including the Yankees.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Just think what a good manager could do with that team.

The best possible offseason for the Dodgers is Roberts gets canned, Kershaw leaves for a bigger check, and everyone else gets energized by believing that they finally have a chance to win.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Just think what a good manager could do with that team.
Honestly, I have not found anyone who is rooting for the Dodgers wasn't already a Dodger's fan. Everyone else I talked to is rooting for the Red Sox no matter who their favorite team is.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Honestly, I have not found anyone who is rooting for the Dodgers wasn't already a Dodger's fan. Everyone else I talked to is rooting for the Red Sox no matter who their favorite team is.
I am a hometown fan . . . and a National League fan. I have been for a long, long, long, long time.

But I decided at the beginning of the World Series to sit this one out and have not watched an inning.

Although I was hoping that Craig Counsell's Brewers would do well in the playoffs because he is my personal favorite all-time D-back.

Screw the Yankees, screw the Red Sox, screw the Dodgers. As a fan, my MLB baseball season is over.

Willie D

Veteran
Reaction score
The national douche canoe media is now regaling us with their pithy opinion concerning the bad decisions of Roberts and how shitteh the Doyers closers are. Is there an outbreak of Rip Van Winkle over there? Of course the Doyers bullpen is suspect. They, along with the DBs and Rockies, went through stretches of bullpen suckage. it rotated like a bad case of herpes. Now one team has it...now that team is on Valtrex and the bug is on to the next team.

Oh, and the Doyers scoring runs in the first innings, then going dormant like a caterpillar...hmm, sounds familiar.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This is crazy man! Approaching 3am on the East Coast. Let's Go Boston!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA