2018/19 Opening Night Depth Chart

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not sure there is a “best passer” on the team. Whoever was handling the ball is going to get assists but there was never any real facilitating going on when Booker was running it. Hard to believe we were last in the league in offense right?

I’m still bringing in Milos because it would ease in the Igor-era with a vet PG who understands how to get guys involved. Not sure what it would cost but shouldn’t be significant.
Milos is intriguing but his foot speed and health might make it hard for him to stay on the floor.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Milos is intriguing but his foot speed and health might make it hard for him to stay on the floor.

Although one thing the Suns do not lack is backup point guards. IMO, the Suns need some stability from a starter.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Just on limited data, in Summer League at that, Okoboe had some nifty passes that demonstrated vision of the floor.

Errntknght

Reaction score
Just on limited data, in Summer League at that, Okoboe had some nifty passes that demonstrated vision of the floor.

I watched him sone in the Euroleague as well as SL. He's poised and has good range on his jumper, too. I can't say I recall flashy passes but he makes the right pass and doesn't turn the ball over much. His D is similar, not flashy but sound. As I've been saying all summer, if Igor is happy to go with the younguns at PG, I'm tickled - and now we've got BK out the way! Don't be surprised to see two of them on the floor at once - when we want our best defensive line up out there.

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you have bee
I’m not sure there is a “best passer” on the team. Whoever was handling the ball is going to get assists but there was never any real facilitating going on when Booker was running it. Hard to believe we were last in the league in offense right?

I’m still bringing in Milos because it would ease in the Igor-era with a vet PG who understands how to get guys involved. Not sure what it would cost but shouldn’t be significant.
Watching the video of Booker playing informally over the summer with KD and others, his passing is looking fantastic. It's just some highlights though. I wonder if Booker was surrounded by better players, if his passing would blossom. I am positive he will play some significant minutes at pg this season. Matchups will demand it.